Smart Diapers Market Forecast
The Global Smart Diapers Market Size is projected to reach USD 5.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2019 and 2025. The growth of the global smart diapers market is driven by the increasing adoption of technology by working families to ease baby and eldercare. A growing geriatric population is also expected to catalyze market growth over the next few years. To survive in the competitive market, industry players are focusing on smart wearable technology and product innovation. Companies are developing diapers with sensors connected to mobile phone applications that send out alerts on detecting a leak. In 2019, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is expected to account for a 19.58% share of the global baby care products market to be a major player in the global smart diapers market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8417
Increasing popularity of smart wearables
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Growing popularity of disposable smart diapers: Disposable smart diapers for babies or adults are popular among consumers due to their easy availability at both online and offline retail stores. Consumer awareness about these products has also increased and, thus, the disposable segment is expected to account for the larger share of the market during the review period. Moreover, market players such as Procter & Gamble Company, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., and Simavita are offering different types of disposable smart diapers for babies as well as adults, which is further influencing this market.
- Convenience stores to remain the preferred sales channel for smart diapers: Convenience stores offer consumers the chance to check the quality and variety of products. Consumers are increasingly shopping at supermarkets and hypermarkets such as Walmart and Tesco due to their widespread networks and the availability of smart diapers in a variety of types, sizes, and brands. These factors are helping to increase the sales of smart diapers through convenience stores by gaining a large consumer base.
- Procter & Gamble Company (Pampers) (US)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Huggies) (India)
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Earth’s Best) (US)
- Simavita (AlertPLUS) (Australia)
- Abena A/S (Abri-Form) (Denmark)
- ElderSens (US)
- Monit Corporation (US)
- Pixie Scientific (US)
- Opro9 (Taiwan)
- Smart Bottoms (US)
- Vandrico Solutions Inc. (Canada)
- Sinopulsar (Taiwan)
- Enka Hygiene (Turkey)
- Smartipants (US)
- Bambo Nature USA (US)
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-diapers-market-8417
- North America: The North American smart diapers market is expected to be the largest regional market with over 40% of the global market share during the forecast period. Market growth in the region can be attributed to the high adoption of technologically advanced devices and a large working population with the need to reduce the workload of caregivers.
- US: In the current scenario, the US holds the largest share of the smart diapers market in North America due to consumer awareness about smart products, increasing number working parents, and innovative product offerings by market players. The presence of several market players offering smart diapers with features that aid in monitoring multiple parameters is driving market growth. Smart diapers help reduce skin rashes and diseases that occur due to prolonged wear of wet diapers. In 2019, the US is expected to account for 45% in the global baby skincare products market.
- Europe: Europe holds a significant share of the global smart diapers market. The presence of the highest percentage of working parents in Northern Europe as compared to other parts of Europe is expected to fuel the demand for smart diapers during the assessment period. Europe also has a growing geriatric population, which is driving the growth of the adult smart diapers market in the region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar