Foam Glass Market Overview:
The global foam glass market is slated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period and cross USD 2.5 billion by 2025.
Foam Glass Market Segmentation:
1. This segment is divided into open-cell foam glass and closed-cell foam glass. They are classified based on whether they have closed pores or open pores, with a gradual gradation from almost completely closed pores to almost completely open pores. Their fragility increases with the increase in open pores, but it also enhances its acoustic dampening abilities.
2. Closed-cell foam glass is the larger market segment and has excellent heat insulation properties. It is used in manufacturing industries, in transportation (especially of oil), in chemical industries due to their high corrosion resistance and in buildings due to their heat insulation properties. Open-cell foam glass is used when sound dampening is required, especially in industries that use heavy machinery that generate noise.
1. The industrial use of foam glass is the fastest-growing segment, largely due to the developing manufacturing industries in the Asia-Pacific region which are driving the market for it.
2.Offering unparalleled heat and sound insulation and resistance to chemical corrosion, foam glass finds utility in industries which use heavy machinery, require regulated heating, utilize corrosive chemicals and use cryogenic technology. Foam glass also finds wide utility in buildings and infrastructure where their use decreases heat dissipation by 25% and provides excellent noise cancellation.
Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8279
1. The chemical process of manufacturing foam glass is the predominant market within this segment. Chemically produced foam glass is easier to manufacture though it has lower porosity than the foam glass manufactured by a physical process. Chemically manufactured foam glass is made in various degrees of thickness with variable applicability.
2. The physical manufacture of foam glass ensures a very high degree of porosity making it an excellent sound dampener but also increasing its fragility. It has specific applicability in sound dampening. Its manufacture depends on the availability of cathode ray tubes.
1. The use of foam glass in buildings and industries is increasing due to its excellent heat and sound insulation properties. Moreover, foam glass is manufactured in a variety of widths and densities ensuring enhancement of their desired properties and proliferating the specificity of their applicability. Foam glass is also remarkably resistant to chemical corrosion and this finds utility in the transportation of hazardous chemicals as well as in chemical manufacturing and storing plants.
1. North America: Market growth is driven by the high production of oil in the region. Increasing the application of foam glass insulation in oil refineries
2. Europe: A well-established market. Increase in processed food manufacturing industries has increased in the region which requires foam glass for supporting machine and equipment.
3. Asia-Pacific: The largest and fastest-growing regional market. Increase in foam glass insulation in residential building is expected to drive demand
4. Latin America: The region is the largest producers of computers, automotive and oil. High insulation demand from manufacturing industry propelling regional growth
5. Middle East & Africa: High oil and gas exploration activities in the region requires a large number of oil & gas refineriesfor processing and treating oil which is positively influencing the foam glass insulation demand.
Foam Glass Market Table Of Contents to be Continue…….,
Browse key industry insights spread across 111 pages with 30 market data tables & 18 figures & charts from the report, “Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2025” in detail along with the table of contents @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/foam-glass-market-8279
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar