Insight as a Service market – 2019-2024
The insight as a service application market is expected to register a CAGR of 23% over the forecast period (2019 – 2024). The insight as a service application provides action plans, and it is similar to cloud-based services, which provide insights to business corporations and also help organizations with ideas to achieve their business goals. SaaS offerings provide analytics, along with insights. SMEs are heavily adopting insights as a service owing to various advantages of insight as a service such as immediate response, quick decision making, customer satisfaction, etc.
- The major factor responsible for the growth of insight as a service application market is increasing IOT and big data analytics, along with the growing need for customer management. Companies are able to get customer insights in order to sell their products and services with the help of big data.
- Many small and medium scale enterprises are adopting cloud-based insight-as-a-service due to the advantages such as improved decision making and quick response, customer satisfaction, which result in faster growth in revenue, thereby driving the market.
- Data security, safety concern, and difficulty in data integration are hindering the growth of this market.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
The following manufacturers are covered:
NTT Data Corporation
Scope of the Report
Insight as a service application is a cloud-based service which provides insights to various business corporations and also aids in providing concrete steps that are required to leverage these insights towards achieving business goals. To stay ahead in the market and have real-time information about the functioning of business and its stakeholders the market segment has seen an upward demand pattern.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
Browse Report »
Key Market Trends
BFSI Expected to Have Significant Growth
- BFSI sector is expected to have significant growth for this market. Due to new digital technologies, rapid changes in customer expectations, and emerging agile competitors, it is increasingly becoming difficult for banks to attract, retain, and upsell today’s digitally empowered customers.
- Customer intelligence and analytics for banking enables retail banks to create exceptional customer experiences that drive loyalty, differentiation, and growth. Banks can attract and acquire new customers, retain and sell more to current customers, and market segments, and drive operational costs down.
- For instance, TCS’s Customer Intelligence & Insights (CI&I) for Banking helps retail banks transition from product-centric to customer-centric enterprises, while running leaner and smarter. IT Company Mindtree is focused on helping banks and financial institutions to better engage with customers and users.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Have Significant Growth
- Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period and is anticipated to lead the Insight as a service application market over the forecast period. Increasing internet penetration coupled with developing technology in various economies, including China, India, and South Korea, can be attributed to high growth in this region.
- This region is expected to grow at a higher rate in the near future due to large investments being made in the data insights services to make better customer experiences and streamline the business operations. Various Industry verticals across the region are fast maturing in their aptitudes to leverage Insights-as-a-Service technology. Data-driven industries belonging to this region such as BFSI, retail & consumer goods, media & communications, and services (including Internet companies) are leading in high adoption and capitalization of their data assets.
- Countries such as Japan, China, and India are advancing due to the improving economy, which will support the growth of the regional market. Furthermore, spurting industrialization across the region is acting as a critical driving force driving the growth of the market in the area. There is a rise in ICT expenditure by the government in this region, further leading to more opportunity for the market.
The insight as a service application market is fragmented and is a highly competitive market. Since the solutions require close collaboration and knowledge sharing vendors with better supply chain knowledge and connections tend to gain an edge over other competitors There are many collaborations taking place in the market further leading to product innovations.
- February 2019 – Accenture PLC partnered with Splice Machine. The company has made a minority equity investment in data platform vendor Splice Machine, and the partnership targets large-scale data transformation projects.
- October 2018 – Oracle Corporation started delivering Trifecta of Retail insight with new cloud service. Oracle Retail has combined three cloud services into a new Oracle Retail Insights Cloud Service Suite. The Cloud Service Suite provided by the company delivers descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics to the retail enterprise.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis at country level
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) basic information;
2.) the Asia Insight as a Service Speaker Market;
3.) the North American Insight as a Service Speaker Market;
4.) the European Insight as a Service Speaker Market;
5.) market entry and investment feasibility;
6.) the report conclusion.
Table of Content: Insight as a Service
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Insight as a Service manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Insight as a Service industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Insight as a Service Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349