The U.S. UPF sun protective clothing market size is expected to reach USD 942.9 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising awareness among the consumers pertaining to UV resistance offered by sun protective clothing and in the prevention of skin diseases is expected to drive demand.
The low cost of the clothing with improved protection from UV radiations is expected to drive product demand. Increasing consumer preference for stylish clothing with enhanced comfort and performance is likely to propel the UPF sun protective clothing market. Furthermore, rising incidences of melanoma and other skin diseases are likely to propel market growth in the country.
UPF sun protective products such as pants and shorts are designed and manufactured using fabric that is lightweight, non-stretchable, woven, moisture-wicking, and wrinkle-free. As a result, the market is expected to witness high growth as these products are highly suitable for everyday leisure, traveling, swimming, hiking, and casual outings.
Prolonged and repeated exposure to sunrays poses a threat of skin cancer as they contain harmful carcinogenic UV radiations. Furthermore, it is likely to result in illnesses such as premature skin aging and exacerbation of photosensitive. The superior protection offered by the product is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The shirts, t-shirts, jacket, & hoodies segment accounted for 35.2% of the total U.S. revenue in 2018 and is widely used on account of the superior comfort, wearing ease, and additional sun protection offered during daytime outdoor activities
- The swimwear segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2025, owing to the increasing adoption of the product across all the end-use applications in the U.S.
- Women sun protective clothing accounted for 41.7% of the total U.S. revenue in 2018 due to the increased awareness of harmful effects of UV rays on human skin coupled with the availability of a wide range of stylish sun protective clothing options
- The product demand for kids is anticipated to augment at a CAGR of 8.5% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2025, on account of increasing instances of sunburn among children and overexposure to harmful UV radiations
- Major players in the U.S. UPF sun protective clothing market cater to a wide range of products by the implementation of new designs and using innovative & optimum quality materials to meet the rising consumer demand, which aids the companies in gaining an edge over its competitors
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-upf-sun-protective-clothing-market
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumption
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. GVR’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Global Protective Clothing Market Outlook
3.2. Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw Material Trends
3.3.2. Sales Channel Analysis
3.4. Technology Overview
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.6.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.6.3. Industry Challenges
3.7. Business Environment Analysis: U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market
Browse Related Reports:
Europe Contract Textile Market By End-Use (Office Spaces, Public Buildings, Hospitality, HORECA), By Application, By Country, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market By Technology (Spunlace, Wetlaid, Airlaid, Needle Punched), By Product (Pre-soaped, Non-soaped), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States