Newark, California – November 25, 2019 – Personal home care has been a societal need for many years, yet the quality of available services range from subpar to excellent. One such company that falls into the excellent category is Certified Care Solutions. They have raised the home care industry to the next level by providing superior care through highly qualified and Certified CareGivers.
All of their caregivers are fully bonded and insured which assures clients of the utmost professionalism. In this industry, it’s all about peace of mind knowing that family members are being properly cared for around the clock. During a recent interview, Bilal Saeed, Founder of Certified Care Solutions, made these comments, “I was inspired to start this venture since my own grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. I personally saw the need of a CareGiver and how this can help thousands of people fighting similar diseases. This truly inspired my vision and I personally made a goal to help every single family undergoing similar situation with their loved one.”
The team at CCS are ready to assist with care in a wide range of situations, including: Senior Care, Personal Care, Family Care, and care dealing with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Bonded, insured, and rigorously screened, their qualified caregivers have prior experience working with clients who have the following diagnoses:
- Multiple Sclerosis
Certified Care Solutions is sought after for:
- Personal Care and Assistance: Bathing, Restroom Activities, Incontinence Care, Grooming, Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Walking, Paperwork & More.
- Meal Preparation and Diet Planning: Nutritious & Delicious Meals, Diet Planning (with Dietary Restrictions), Feeding & More.
- Companionship and Recreation: Conversation and Entertainment (Assistance with Reading, Games, Crafts, Puzzles, etc.).
- Professional Medication Management: Reminders, Supervision, Pill Box, Organization, Daily Log & More.
- Light Housekeeping and Domestic Duties: Home Cleaning, Laundry, Linen Changes, Caring for Pets, & More.
- Transportation and Errands: Schedule Planning and Assistance (Visits, Appointments, Errands, Outings, etc.).
For a limited time, clients can take advantage of these specials: 5% off for First-Time Patients and 10% off for Veterans.
For complete information, visit: https://www.certifiedcaresolutions.com/
Company Name: Certified Care Solutions
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (800) 617-1752
Address:37600 Central Ct Suite 201
State: CA 94560
Country: United States