The global sodium cyanide market is being aided by the growing mining activities, especially in the developing nations, coupled with the advancing technological developments. The Asia Pacific is the leading market for the product, accounting for nearly half the global supply of sodium cyanide, owing to the growing electroplating industry and rapid increase in mining activities in the region. The Asia Pacific is the largest exporting region of sodium cyanide. Within the Asia Pacific, China, being a major market for the product, accounts for a high domestic demand for sodium cyanide. After the Asia Pacific, North America is the leading supplier and exporter of the substance, majorly exporting to countries in Latin. In North America, the market is growing due to the surplus capacity of sodium cyanide in the region.
Get a Free Sample Report: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=871
With the growing demand for precious metals, the mining activities have also increased, which is aiding the global market for sodium cyanide. In June 2017, the Chemours Company (Chemours) (NYSE: CC), a key player in the market, started the construction of a new Chemours Mining Solutions manufacturing facility in the state of Durango, Mexico, investing around USD 150 million in the project. Chemours is the world’s largest producer of solid sodium cyanide, essential in mining operations, and this new facility will provide a safe and reliable supply to the mining industry in Mexico, further aiding in the growth of the sodium cyanide industry, globally.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on it: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/sodium-cyanide-market
Market Breakup by Applications:
1. Mining (Extraction)
Sodium cyanide finds use in a wide range of industrial applications like mining (extraction), and electroplating, among others.
Market Breakup by Regions:
1. North America
2. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
Region-wise, the global sodium cyanide market can be divided into North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The growing mining activities, especially in the emerging economies, are leading to the growth of the global tablet coatings industry.
2. The growing electroplating industry coupled with increasing urbanisation and rising disposable incomes, is further propelling the industry forward.
3. Increased demand for precious metals is providing a further impetus to the market.
4. The growing demand from the application sectors for producing chemical intermediates and other materials is further supporting the industry growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report gives an overview of the global sodium cyanide industry for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
2. The report also offers historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) information for the regional markets of sodium cyanide.
3. An analysis of the regional price trends has been provided for the (2015-2019) and (2020-2025) periods.
4. The report also looks in-depth into the trade data, covering the leading exporting and importing market, along with their value and volume.
5. It also provides an assessment of the market based on the Porter’s Five Forces model, along with a SWOT and value chain analysis.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis
1. Anhui Shuguang Chemical Group
2. Cyanco Corporation
3. Chemours Company
4. Orica Limited
5. TAEKWANG Industrial Co., ltd.
6. CyPlus GmbH
7. Tongsuh Petrochemical Corp., Ltd
8. Sasol Polymers Ltd
9. Australian Gold Reagents Pty Ltd
10. Unique Chemical Limited
The major players in the global sodium cyanide market are Anhui Shuguang Chemical Group, Cyanco Corporation, Chemours Company, Orica Limited, TAEKWANG Industrial Co., ltd., CyPlus GmbH, Tongsuh Petrochemical Corp., Ltd, Sasol Polymers Ltd, Australian Gold Reagents Pty Ltd, and Unique Chemical Limited, among others. The comprehensive report by EMR looks into the market share, capacity, and latest developments like mergers and acquisitions, plant turnarounds, and capacity expansions of the major players.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States