The global tablet coatings industry is being driven by its rising demand from the pharmaceutical sector coupled with the advancing technology. The Asia Pacific is the emerging market for the product and is expected to witness a robust growth in the forecast period due to the growing urbanisation and rising disposable incomes in the region. Within the Asia Pacific, India and China are expected to witness a faster growth rate owing to the products’ increased demand from the generics market. North America and Europe are the mature markets in the global tablet coatings industry. In North America, the demand for solid oral dosage forms accounts for over half of its global consumption, which is aiding the industry in the region. India and China, in comparison to developed markets such as the United States and Europe, are dominating the coatings market in terms of volume. The pharmaceutical industry represents the leading application sector for the global tablet coatings industry.
Get a Free Sample Report: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=872
With the growing pharmaceuticals industry, the demand for reduced inventory and QC testing, unlike in multi-component coating systems, has increased, leading manufacturers to produce simpler coating systems. In June 2019, Colorcon Inc. introduced one step Opadry® Enteric, a new coating, offering enteric performance for hydro-alcoholic applications in the pharmaceutical sector. The product ensures simple preparation and ease-of-use for film coating, providing greater efficiency for solvent coatings. In May 2016, BASF SE (OTCMKTS: BASFY), another leading player in the industry, sold its Kollicoat® IR Coating Systems product line to Colorcon Inc., providing greater stability and strength to Colorcon’s ready-to-use film coatings segment for immediate release forms of dietary and pharmaceuticals supplements. Such developments are expected to drive the growth of the global tablet coatings industry during the forecast period.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on it: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/tablet-coatings-market
Market Breakup by End-Uses:
On the basis of end-use, the global tablet coatings industry is categorised into pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Market Breakup by Feedstock:
1. Methyl Cellulose and Its Derivatives
The major types of the feedstock of the products are methyl cellulose and its derivatives and HPC.
Market Breakup by Regions:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East and Africa
Region-wise, the global tablet coatings market can be divided into North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The growing pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals industry with the increased investment in the R&D sector is leading to the growth of the global tablet coatings market.
2. Increasing urbanisation and rising disposable incomes, particularly in the emerging economies, is further propelling the industry forward.
3. The rapidly advancing technology and innovation in products’ range, including formulated as well as customisable blends of coating solutions, is impacting the industry positively.
4. With the growing demand and increased consumption of solid oral dosage forms, the industry is witnessing a further growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report gives an overview of the global tablet coatings industry for the periods (2015-2019) and (2020-2025).
2. The report also offers historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) information for the regional markets of tablet coatings as well as the prevailing price trends during those periods.
3. An overview and analysis of the feedstock market have also been provided within the report for the (2015-2019) and (2020-2025) periods.
4. It also provides an assessment of the market based on Porter’s Five Forces model, along with a SWOT and value chain analysis.
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis
1. Colorcon Inc.
2. Sensient Technologies
3. Evonik Industries AG
4. BASF SE
5. Kerry Inc.
6. Ideal Cures Pvt. Ltd.
The major players in the global tablet coatings market are Colorcon Inc., Sensient Technologies, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Kerry Inc., and Ideal Cures Pvt. Ltd., among others. The comprehensive report by EMR looks into the market share, capacity, and latest developments like mergers and acquisitions, plant turnarounds, and capacity expansions of the major players.
EMR is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States