According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Personal Protective Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global personal protective equipment market size reached US$ 46.7 Billion in 2018. Personal protective equipment (PPE) refers to devices that are designed to minimize hazards, which may lead to serious workplace illnesses or injuries. Generally, PPE includes respirators, high-visibility clothing, earplugs or earmuffs, coveralls or lifejackets, safety helmets, eye protection, gloves, gauntlets, safety harnesses and safety footwear. Employers provide these devices to workers in case the engineering, work practice and administrative controls are not feasible or do not ensure sufficient protection. They also provide training for using these devices as they may help in protecting personnel from various biological contaminants, toxic vapors, hazardous gases, radiological particulates and other chemical agents.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/personal-protective-equipment-market
Some of the Top Manufacturers/ Key players in Personal Protective Equipment Global Market include:
1. Honeywell International Inc. (HON)
2. E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Company (DD)
3. 3M Company (MMM)
4. Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB)
5. Ansell Limited (OTCMKTS: ANSLF)
6. Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Safety Inc.
7. Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE)
8. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT)
9. Sioen Industries NV (EBR: SIOE)
10. Radian Group Inc (NYSE: RDN)
11. COFRA Holding AG
12. Avon Rubber plc (AVON)
13. Uvex Group
14. National Safety Apparel (NSA), Inc.
Global Personal Protective Equipment Market Trends:
The growing emphasis on workplace safety is driving the demand for PPE across the globe. Moreover, governments of various nations are introducing stringent occupational health and safety regulations and guidelines to manage or eliminate hazards to the greatest extent possible. For instance, the US Department of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is encouraging continual improvement in workplace safety and health by conducting strategic partnerships, training and education, workplace consultations, and several voluntary protection programs. Apart from this, manufacturers are focusing on developing smart designs for PPE to improve the functionality and provide better protection using advanced manufacturing technologies and high-performance raw materials. Owing to these factors, the market value is projected to reach US$ 68.1 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2019-2024.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/personal-protective-equipment-market/requestsample
Key Market Segmentation:
- Based on the equipment type, the market has been segregated into the head, eye and face protection, hearing protection, protective clothing, respiratory protection, protective footwear, fall protection, hand protection and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the end use into manufacturing, construction, oil and gas, healthcare and other industries.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Browse More Reports By IMARC Group in Technology and Media Industry:
- Digital Oilfield Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-oilfield-market
- Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/healthcare-big-data-analytics-market
- Fiber Optics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/fiber-optics-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Richard Lewis
Email: Send Email
Address:309 2nd St
Country: United States