Global Kernel-based Virtual Machine Market Research Report Covers Historical Market Trends, Current Market Dynamics, Market Valuation by Segmentation as Well as Region, Risk and Opportunity Assessment, Country-level Analysis for Every Segment, Key Player’s Market Share Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Supply Chain Analysis.
The Key Players of the Global KVM Market are Black Box Corporation (US), Guntermann & Drunck GmbH (Germany), Aten International Co., Ltd (Taiwan), Adder Technology Ltd (UK), SmartAVI, Inc. (US), IHSE GmbH (Germany), Raritan (US), Vertiv Group Corp. (US), KVM Tech (Austria), Raloy Inc (US), Network Technologies Inc. (US), Matrox (Canada), RGB Spectrum (US), Icron (Canada), Gefen (US), Austin Hughes Electronics Ltd (Hong Kong), ABB (Switzerland), APANTAC LLC (US), Evertz Technologies Limited (Canada), and Thinklogical (US)
Get a FREE Report Sample with Complete TOC @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8614
The Global KVM Market is expected to expand at 2.7% CAGR to reach a market value of USD 1,155.8 Million by 2025.
Data center providers constantly strive to reduce the overall IT cost and data center space and take help of various technologies in achieving the same. One such technology/system is KVM. KVM system allows the operator to control multiple computers from a single keyboard, video monitor, and mouse console. It enables the access and control of both local and remote network equipment with various KVM components including KVM extenders. IP KVM switches have the capability to help the operators to access and control devices from any remote location with an internet connection. It, therefore, allows data center operators to connect to any server in the rack from a single centralized location and helps in saving space, reducing additional hardware cost, and streamlining data center design. Apart from these benefits, the key benefit that makes KVM an integral part of any data center is energy efficiency. Deployment of KVM leads to energy efficiency enhancement. KVM eliminates the need for any additional hardware which reduces redundancy, therefore less power is consumed due to lower electrical load. Due to these benefits, it is being widely used across all type of data centers. Also, there has been an increased discussion over creating green data centers or server rooms. The demand for green data centers has gained pace largely due to various regulatory norms regarding optimizing energy usage. Data centers, in general, are highly energy-intensive. A single server in a data center can use anywhere between 500 to 1,200 watts per hour. So, a single server can consume 20,400 watts, daily (considering average power use to 850 watts) and a data center contains up to a thousand servers which typically means that these data center consume tremendous power. In order to overcome this challenge, various national regulatory bodies, as well as independent organizations, have been promoting green data centers and optimization of power usage in the existing data centers. KVM plays a key role in reducing energy dissipation in server rooms and data centers. As operators and designers of data centers are now striving to optimize power usage in data centers or server rooms, they are significantly deploying KVMs on premise, which in turn is expected to drive the overall market.
- In September 2019, ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, announced the launch of ATEN UnizonTM, server-based software that offers AV/IT professionals with the power to manage, monitor, and control ATEN Modular Matrix and Video Matrix solutions in real-time.
- In July 2019, Black Box announced the launch of ZeroU DVI Transmitter for Emerald Unified KVM platform. The new Emerald ZeroU DVI transmitter works with the Emerald SE receiver to give users a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network with actual hardware housed securely in a corporate data center or the cloud.
- In June 2019, Black Box, an industry-leading provider of KVM extension and switching systems, announced the launch of the Secure KVM Defender, the first NIAP 3.0-certified port isolator that enables protection of unsecured KVM systems. Preventing data leakage between secure and unsecured systems through shared peripheral connections, the Secure KVM Defender adds a critical layer of security for protecting sensitive or classified data passed across existing KVM matrix switching networks.
- In January 2019, ATEN Technology, Inc., announced its new presentation switch series. The all-new presentation switches are tailor-made with unique and innovative features to satisfy a wide variety of meeting space demands and various presentation environments; the switches are available in two series namely VP 1000 Core Series and VP2000 Collaborative Series.
- In September 2018, Guntermann & Drunck GmbH launched a brand-new KVM-over-IP solution and the broadest KVM product portfolio in the market. The KVM-over-IP solution named the ControlCenter-IP is a matrix system to extend and switch computer signals via standard IP-based networks on layer 3. With the help of this new KVM-over-IP solution, even the largest IT installations can now be easily be scaled and implemented via IP access.
The Global KVM Market has been segmented on the Basis of Type, Product, Control, OS Support, Vertical, and Region.
By type, the KVM market has been segmented into analog KVM matrix system and digital KVM matrix system. The analog KVM matrix system segment accounted for the larger market share of 63.0% in 2018, whereas Digital KVM Matrix System is expected to register the higher CAGR of 3.2%.
By product, the KVM market has been categorized into KVM switch, KVM extender, KVM matrix manager, and others. The KVM switch segment accounted for the largest market share of 65.7% in 2018, whereas KVM extender segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.9% during the assessment period.
By control, the KVM market has been segmented into USB, Ethernet, RS-232, infrared, RS-485, and others. The USB segment accounted for the largest market share of 35.9% in 2018, whereas the rs-232 segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 3.0%.
By OS support, the KVM market has been categorized into Windows, Linux, and others. The Windows segment accounted for the largest market share of 68.7% in 2018, whereas the Linus segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
By vertical, the KVM market has been segmented into IT & telecommunication, broadcasting, government, aerospace & defense, BFSI, aviation, retail, and others. The IT & telecommunication segment accounted for the largest market share of 23.3% in 2018, However, the aerospace & defense segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.2%.
By region, the KVM market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America is expected to hold the largest share in the KVM market during the forecast period. The reason for the growth of the KVM market in the region is the rapid advancements in digital technology. Also, due to the presence of early technology adopters the market is expected to gain pace in the region.
According to MRFR, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR for the HMI software market during the forecast period. The growing number of data centers across the region and the presence of key market players in countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan are expected to fuel the growth of KVM systems during the forecast period.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What was the historic market size (2018)?
- Which segmentation (product/type/vertical/ region) are driving the market?
- What will be the growth rate by 2025?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players?
Early Diners Are Offered Free Customization- Up to 15%
Get Attractive Discount @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/8614
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1 Global Kvm Market, by Region
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.3 Research Objective
2.4 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Insights
5 Market Dynamics
List of Tables
Table 1 Market Synopsis
Table 2 Global Kvm Market, by Type, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 3 Global Kvm Market, by Product, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 4 Global Kvm Market, by Control, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 5 Global Kvm Market, by Os Support, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 6 Global Kvm Market, by Vertical, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 7 Global Kvm Market, by Region, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
Table 8 North America Kvm Market, by Country, 2016–2025 (Usd Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Estimated Regional Cagr Through 2025: Global Kvm Market
Figure 2 Global Kvm Market Growth Rate, by Region [cagr (2019–2025)]
Figure 3 Global Kvm Market: Structure
Figure 4 Bottom-up and Top-down Approaches
Figure 5 North America: Kvm Market Size & Market Share, by Country (2018 Vs 2024)
Figure 6 Europe: Kvm Market Size & Market Share, by Country (2018 Vs 2024)
Figure 7 Asia-pacific: Kvm Market Size & Market Share, by Country (2018 Vs 2024)
Figure 8 Mea: Kvm Market Size & Market Share, by Country (2018 Vs 2024)
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
Browse Complete Report “KVM Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2025” @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/kvm-market-8614
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Edibles.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar