Asia Pacific Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Share Is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 6.1% During The Forecast Period 2017-2023.
Gastrointestinal (GI) diseases affects stomach, large intestine and rectum, small intestine, esophagus, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. The symptoms of GI diseases are heartburn, indigestion, bloating, constipation, and many more. The diseases of gastrointestinal have become common in the people across world. Gastrointestinal diseases are caused by various reasons such as acid reflux, heartburn, indigestion, nausea and vomiting, peptic ulcer disease, abdominal pain syndrome, biliary tract disorders, gallbladder disorders, and gallstone pancreatitis.
Avail a Free Sample PDF@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/633
- The Asia gastrointestinal drugs market is expected to reach USD 20,772.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.1%
- Acid neutralizers segment accounted for the largest market share with 33.3% of the Asia gastrointestinal drug market, by drug types in 2016
- In 2016, Esophagus diseases segment accounted for the major share of the market as it was the most widely occurring GI disease. The Asia esophagus diseases market by type of diseases is expected to reach USD 7,427.6 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.32% from 2017 to 2023
- India is expected to be the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 6.60% during the forecast period
Some of the leading key players in this market are listed below-
Eli lilly Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Segmentation:
The gastrointestinal drugs market is segmented on the basis of drug class and type of disease.
On the basis of drug class, it is segmented into acid neutralizers, laxatives & antidiarrheal, antiemetics, antiulcer, and others.
On the basis of type of disease, it is segmented into esophagus diseases, stomach diseases, intestinal diseases, rectum diseases, and others.
2.1 Increasing Prevalence Of Gastrointestinal Diseases
2.2 Increasing Investments And Funding In The Field Of Life Science Research
2.3 Increasing Awareness Among The People
2.4 Growing Geriatric Population
2.5 Changing Reimbursement Policies
3.1 Presence Of Misbranded And Spurious Drugs
4.1 Development Of New Drugs
Browse Complete Premium Research Details@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/asia-pacific-gastrointestinal-drugs-market-633
To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drug class, and its sub-segments.
To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Contraceptive Pills market.
Pfizer Inc. has introduced SAYANA, first injectable contraceptive in UK which can be self-administered.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. has launched Beyaz which is a generic contraceptive drug. It is one of the most successful product of the company and in 2016 it has annual sales of approximately $133 million in the US.
Get an Amazing Discount@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2122
- Contraceptive pills suppliers
- Contraceptive pill manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Medical Research Institutes
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar