Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Global Market – Overview
Cloud EDA or cloud electronic design automation is a software tool generally used by the semiconductor industries for the designing complex electronic systems. EDA tools on cloud allows the user to use it from any place and helps the companies to design and developed highly complicated large-scale circuits used in some of the crucial industries such as healthcare, automotive and aerospace. Some of the systems which are used in cloud EDA is CAE (computer added engineering), ICs, wafers among others. Due to the advancement in technology and integration of cloud with the current system, the market is showing tremendous growth and is expected to do so in the future. Integration of cloud also encompasses algorithms and methodologies for the large-scale ICs.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3994
Earlier the designing of circuit boards were manual tasks which was time taking process and with the adoption of electronic design automation, the designing become easy and also offered several other benefits such as reduced time, errors, and cost. Cloud EDA also offers various other benefits to the companies such as reduced product development time, high accuracy and optimum utilization of resource. The company also can save huge amount of money which used to occur while following manual production stages. Cloud EDA offers its users a pay-per-usage design environment which helps to reduce the extra cost which occurs.
Global Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market Segmentation
The global Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market is segmented by type and application.
- By type, it is segmented into printed circuit board (PCB) and multi-chip module (MCM), semiconductor intellectual property (SIP), IC physical design and verification, and computer aided engineering (CAE). Among the types, the SIP segment is estimated to dominate in the market and touch a valuation of USD 2,746.5 million by 2022. The PCB segment is anticipated to accrue maximum revenue for the cloud electronic design automation market due to high level of precision required for the design of these components.
- By application, it is segmented into telecom, industrial, automotive, aerospace, military/defense, and others. The military/defense segment is touted to reach a valuation of USD 2,418.1 million by 2022. On the other hand, the telecom application can exhibit a growth rate of 6.84% during the forecast timespan.
The prominent players in the global Cloud Electronic Design Automation market are Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Agilent, Agnisys, Aldec, Ansys, JEDA Technologies, MunEDA, Sigrity, Zuken among others.
- The global Cloud Electronic Design Automation market is expected to reach USD ~7595 Million by 2022, growing with approximately 5.51% of CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- By Type in Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market the Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP) is dominating the market and is expected to reach USD 2,746.5 million by 2022.
- By Application in Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market the Military/Defense application is expected hold largest market share of USD 2418.1 million in 2022 and telecom application is expected to grow with 6.84% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- United States is expected to dominate the market of Cloud Electronic Design Automation market throughout the forecast period.
- China is expected to grow with a highest CAGR of 6.11% during the forecast period 2016-2022.
The cloud electronic design automation market looks upon the following regions – Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Americas, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW), for a careful consideration of the impending demand.
The APAC region can display the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. Within APAC, China can exhibit 6.11% CAGR during the forecast period due to the large presence of semiconductor players.
The Americas can exhibit a phenomenal growth rate due to high adoption of cloud EDA among integrated circuit (IC) manufacturers for completing new designs with ease. Within the region, the U.S. can hold the largest market share and assist the region in being the dominant one during the forecast period.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- Hardware manufacturers
- Semiconductor Companies
- IC manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar