The “Come Across Guangzhou” Tour Route Design Competition hosted by Guangzhou Municipal Culture, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau and organized by Trip.com Group Limited is formally open to global entries! Professionals in tourism and devotees of travel from all over the world are welcome to participate.
Guangzhou, a national central city of China, a famous historic & cultural city adjacent to Hong Kong and Macao, is the southern gate of China. It is a distinctive tourist destination, a vibrant, inclusive, prosperous and developed outstanding tourist city in China. With a long history and culture, rich tourism resources, active foreign exchanges and strong business atmosphere, Guangzhou has always been an ideal destination for global tourists.
We hope to collect professional and creative tour route designs in this competition, so that Guangzhou will have more products and become more competitive in the inbound tourism market. We also hope that in this competition, all of you participating in designing tour routes can fully show your creative talents and professional skills, sharing your excellent entries with hundreds of millions of travel lovers around the world and promoting the “Come Across Guangzhou” carnival to every corner of the world.
Deadline for Submission: 10:00 a.m. on Feb. 1, 2020, Beijing time.
Way of Submission: send your entry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy it to email@example.com.
Awards Waiting for You:
- You will get a chance to compete, learn and exchange with professionals in tourism and travel lovers from around the world;
- You will get a deeper understanding of Guangzhou through the design of tour routes;
- Certificates of honor will be awarded by Guangzhou Municipal Culture, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau and Trip.com Group Limited to winners;
- Outstanding entries will be put on Trip.com for its 400 million users to follow and use;
- Designers of excellent entries will win opportunities to get free trips and prizes provided by Trip.com Group Limited.