The global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market size is expected to reach USD 3.88 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of facial fractures and demand for minimally invasive surgery for facial reconstruction are expected to drive the demand for Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) devices. Faster recovery, minimal incision to the body, and reduced complications associated with minimally invasive reconstructive surgeries are anticipated to contribute to the growth.
The introduction of technologically advanced procedures, such as robotic arm assisted CMF surgery and bioabsorbable implants for cranial fixation are expected to drive the demand for CMF devices. The advancement such as amplified use of virtual plating technology and development of cost effective thoracic fixation devices are attributed to the rising demand.
The market is competitive in nature as the manufacturers are involved in new product developments to increase their market penetration. Also, the companies are entering into collaborations and research alliance with other market players to increase their product portfolio. Various software and virtual three-dimensional (3D) technologies are adopted by companies to gain competitive edge. For instance, the introduction of technologically advanced 3D printing allows manufacturers to integrate materials from both facial and cranial reconstruction is expected to gain popularity in the forthcoming years.
Go Through Full Informative Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/craniomaxillofacial-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- CMF plate and screw fixation led the product segment in 2018, owing to increasing number of CMF trauma and reconstruction procedures which are non-elective
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) replacement product segment expected to show lucrative growth over the forecast period
- Metallic implants held the largest revenue share owing to the advantage associated with the device such as less corrosive nature and ability to provide rigid support to the fixators
- CMF devices find the largest application in neurosurgery owing to, increasing CMF procedures in oncology and neurovascular surgeries
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register rapid growth in the forthcoming years owing to, the presence of high unmet needs coupled with increasing patient awareness and improving healthcare infrastructure
- Three-dimensional printing allow integration of new material for reconstruction and cranial surgery, this attracts more manufacturers to make R&D investments for the development of advanced products
- Key players operating in the craniomaxillofacial devices market include Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes); Medtronic Inc.; and Zimmer-Biomet Inc. which make the entry for small organizations difficult
- Moreover, stringent norms for product approval and post-approval performance monitoring regulated by authorities such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Academy of implant may act as a threat for new participants
Inquire For This Content: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1807/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the craniomaxillofacial devices market on the basis of the product, material, application, and region:
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Temporomandibular Joint
- Thoracic Fixation
- Bone Graft Substitute
- MF Plate and Screw Fixation
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Neurosurgery and ENT
- Orthognathic and Dental
- Plastic Surgery
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States