24, March 2015 – (A Society Marketing) – CHI St. Luke’s Health, one of the nation’s largest health systems, will offer lots of free entertainment and activities at this year’s McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival presented by Baker Hughes. CHI St. Luke’s Health Medical Group – The Vintage is excited about being the presenting medical group for the largest children’s festival in the nation and showing their support for Child Advocates- which the festival has raised over 5 million dollars for. This event takes place March 28th-29th in Downtown Houston (full details below).
CHI St. Luke’s Health is committed to the health and safety of our children and families, and doctors will also be present to offer FREE health screenings. There will be activity cards with 9 exciting and fun quick tasks; complete all 9 cards to get a sticker, and to be entered into the many giveaways. The first 50 children to the booth on Saturday and Sunday, will also get a FREE surprise.
The CHI St. Luke’s Health booth will be located near the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stage, next to the SABIC Super Science Zone, which is the Walker and Smith streets intersection. The booth will feature FREE caricature drawings from celebrity artist, Texas Tim. Tim had one of the most popular art shows in the nation on the PBS network, has many best-selling books on art, and studied and taught at the New York Pratt Institute- among other prestigious universities. Tim has drawn many of the top celebrities, business leaders, and athletes. He will be offering FREE caricature drawings, exclusively at the CHI St. Luke’s booth. There will also be FREE face painting and a few surprise celebrity guests, such as Miss Webster Teen Queen (Emily Hernandez).
CHI St. Luke’s Health booth will also offer over $15,000 in giveaways for both parents and children such as:
• Young Leader’s Campus is offering iPads, Kindle Fires, and a free month at their prestigious preschool (at any of their 3 locations) (over $1,000 value)
• The Work Lodge (office/work space community) is offering 3 Co-working memberships valued at almost $3,000; they will also offer collaborative zone access for 3 people at their new Vintage Park location.
• Texas Repertory Theatre is offering 2 sets of 2 tickets to performances of Shadowlands, and 3 sets of 2 tickets to Neil Simon’s famous, The Odd Couple (up to a $430 value)
• Inspire Rock Gym is offering 3 sets of 2 premium day passes (6 total), and 1,000 “gear on us” certificates ($8,225 total value)
• Gentle Dental is offering professional custom whitening trays, a 6-month supply of professional whitening gel, and 100 toothbrushes to help keep kids’ teeth healthy. ($499+ total value)
• A-Society Marketing is offering a graphic design/identity package for self-employed moms (valued at $1,500).
• Tickets to Schlitterbahn Water Park
• Chick-fil-A gift cards
• Gift cards to Jumping World Trampoline Park
The McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival presented by Baker Hughes is celebrating its 27th year with the 2015 show, and over 60,000 parents will attend. The show hosts the top celebrities from Disney, Nickelodeon, and stars in TV, film, and music. This year’s festival will feature:
• Olivia Holt, star of Disney channel’s “I Didn’t Do It”
• The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• Star of Universal Picture’s, Minions, Kevin, Stuart, and Bob
• Ronald McDonald, Grimmace, Hamburglar & Birdie
• Kaylee Rutland (Sunday)
• Disney recording artists Jordan Fisher (star of Disney’s Channel’s “Teen Beach 2”), and Jessica Sanchez (American Idol 2012 runner up)
• Plex from YO GABBA GABBA
• 5 stages of music and entertainment
• 9 Big Family Adventure Zones
• McDonald’s Dream Discovery Zone, Baker Hughes Circustown, and so much more.
The McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival presented by Baker Hughes
March 28th and 29th, 2015
Downtown Houston (For Mapquest or GPS – Destination address: 901 Bagby, Houston, Texas 77002)
Admission is only $12 per person, ages 3 and under are FREE. (Tickets available at the door, or online for $10.00. Receive a $2.00 discount per ticket with any 2015 McDonald’s receipt.)
About CHI St. Luke’s Health:
CHI St. Luke’s Health: CHI St. Luke’s Health is dedicated to a mission of enhancing community health through high-quality, cost-effective care. In partnership with our physicians and community partners, we are committed to excellence and compassion in caring for the whole person, while creating healthier communities. CHI St. Luke’s Health is comprised of six facilities, including CHI St. Luke’s Health–Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, a world-class quaternary care facility that is home to the Texas Heart® Institute, which was founded in 1962 by Denton A. Cooley, MD. Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center was the first hospital in Texas named a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence, receiving the award three times. CHI St. Luke’s Health is a part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI)—one of the nation’s largest health systems. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, CHI operates in 18 states and includes 89 hospitals; including four academic medical centers; 23 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
Learn more at www.stlukestexas.com
For media and interview requests, contact Amanda Redstone, A-Society Marketing
Distributed by A-Society Marketing
Company Name: A Society Marketing
Contact Person: Amanda Redstone
Address:6046 FM 2920, Suite 250
Country: United States