According to Allied Steel Buildings, “You can’t put a price on certainty or the peace of mind that comes from working with a trusted partner” Since 2003, the company has developed a reputation for living up to that claim.
Their laser focus on doing one thing and doing it better than any other company has accelerated the company to the top of their market, having established themselves as market leaders in the specialized construction of prefabricated metal structures.
Allied Steel Buildings is taking 2020 by storm, announcing a new initiative designed to enhance the client experience at virtually every step of the process. From design to execution, steel buildings to pre-fabricated metal construction, they are leading the way in service, support and quality products that last.
A Client-Centric Approach Dedicated to Results and Service
A core focus of 2020 is Allied Steel Buildings’ portfolio of customer-focused solutions aimed at enhancing the client experience with every interaction and stage of working with the company.
- Process: Simplification, ease of onboarding and more.
- Team Technical Development: To provide even better outcomes by leveraging the synergy and technical expertise across company departments.
- Investments In Technology: Leading the way in innovative and cutting edge technology to improve efficiency, simplify processes, reduce costs, and better serve customers.
- Key Areas of Development: Including ACCESS, their self-designed customer portal, MBS and Tekla.
- Relationship Focused Account Management: A commitment to developing superior customer relationships and providing unsurpassed service experiences.
- Design Services: Leveraging the power of BIM
- Virtual Reality: Design and experience 3D VR mockups of structures.
- Inventory Scanning: Technology and optimization to improve efficiency.
- DIY Design Tools: Customer-friendly “do it yourself” design tools.
- Online Portal: Dedicated customer portal for easy online access and support.
- Onsite Support and Training
A Leader in Pre-Engineered Metal and Prefabricated Steel Buildings
With almost two decades of experience and a demonstrable track record of successful projects and client outcomes, Allied Steel Buildings is a sought after provider for prefabricated metal buildings for both commercial and residential applications.
From simple designs to complicated and challenging projects, the company has the talent and expertise needed to get the job done right. As a solutions-oriented provider, the company works hand in hand with its customers to find the perfect fit tailored to meet their goals, needs, deadline and budget.
Industries / Markets Served
The company serves business owners, on-site managers, contractors, construction companies, manufacturers, residential customers and more.
Common Applications Include Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings for the Following Markets:
- Sports and Recreation
- Grow Operations
- Commercial Establishments
- Cold Storage
- Community / Government
- Warehouse / Storage
- And more…
Notable Features of Allied Steel Buildings Solutions
- Commercial-grade solid red iron I-beam frames
- Pre-cut, pre-welded clips for ease of erection
- Wall girts and roof purlins included
- Sun Guard Paneling
- Complete Trim package
- Lifetime warranty on highly durable carbon steel fasteners
- Hardware included (nuts, bolts and more)
- Access to a dedicated project manager
- Industrial rod bracing and closure
- Generous finish warranties up to 40-years
- Weathertight base closures
- Impressive weather lock roof system
- Three set of stamped certified engineered drawings
- 23 regional shipping distribution points for fast and reliable delivery
Those interested in learning more about Allied Steel Buildings’ solutions and sales are encouraged to reach out by calling 1-866-488-5595, or messaging them directly through their official site below.
Company Name: Allied Steel Buildings
Contact Person: Tomas Gallo
Email: Send Email
Phone: (954) 590-4955
Address:6451 N Federal Hwy #1202
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: United States