The Rolling Stock Market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.44% from 2018 to 2025. The market is estimated to be USD 54.43 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach 73.80 billion by 2025. Asia Oceania is estimated to be the largest market for rolling stock, followed by Europe and North America. The growth of this market is fueled by the infrastructural development of urban sub-urban rail network, approval of new rail lines, and high-speed rail projects.
The key players in the rolling stock market include CRRC (China), Alstom (France), Siemens (Germany), Bombardier (Canada), Stadler (Switzerland), Hyundai Rotem (South Korea), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan), ABB (Switzerland), Strukton (The Netherlands), Wabtec (US), and General Electric (US).
- Big data applications in the rail industry
- Increase in industrial and mining activity
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=4380892
The rolling stock market has been segmented on the basis of product, application, and locomotive technology type (conventional locomotive and turbocharge locomotive). In terms of product type, the wagon segment is projected to be the largest market in 2025 because of government approvals for dedicated freight corridors in the region, followed by the electric multiple unit segment.
The global market has been segmented, on the basis of product type, into diesel locomotive, electric locomotive, electro-diesel locomotive, DMU, EMU, light rail/tram, subway/metro, coach, and wagons. The wagon segment is estimated to be the largest market, in terms of value, in 2018. This can primarily be attributed to the increased demand for a dedicated freight corridor in a country.
The global market has been segmented, by application, into passenger transportation and freight transportation. The freight transportation segment is expected to be the largest market, by value, in 2018. The main factors driving the market include globalization and a rapid change in the rolling stock manufacturing industry. South Korea, India, and China are setting up agreements with Japan for high-speed rail projects, which will drive the market.
The Asia Oceania region is estimated to dominate this market, in terms of value, in 2018, with China being a key contributor to the growth of the market in the region. Increasing demand for passenger coaches and freight wagons for new and existing rail lines are the key factors driving the growth of the rolling stock market across all regions.
Request FREE Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=4380892
• Governor of Hunan province and Minister of Transport of Malaysia signed a contract with CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive Co, Ltd. (China) to supply 13 hybrid EMUs and 9 meter-gauge EMUs. All EMUs will be delivered by the end of 2018.
• Bombardier received an order for 36 Francilien train sets (270 cars) from the French National Railway Corporation, Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français (SNCF) on behalf of the Greater Paris Public Transport Authority, Île-de-France Mobilités.
Alstom received 2 orders for the supply of a total of 25 Coradia Lint regional trains in southern Germany. DB Regio Bayern ordered 20 trains, totaling USD 114 million, while Hohenzollerische Landesbahn AG (HzL) ordered 5 additional trains worth USD 28 million.
• General Electric signed a Letter of Intent with the Ministry of Transportation (MoT) and Egyptian National Railways (ENR), worth USD 575 million, to supply 100 GE ES30ACi Light Evolution Series Locomotives. The locomotives can be used for both passengers and freight rail. Also, as a part of the contract, the company won a 15-year agreement for parts and technical support for GE locomotives in ENR’s new and current fleet.
• Associations related to the railway industry
• Government authorities
• Infrastructure providers for railway lines
• Legal and regulatory authorities
• Manufacturers of rail components
• Rail leasing authorities
• Railway contractors
• Railway manufacturers
• Railway organizations
• Raw material suppliers of railway components
• Raw material suppliers of rolling stock
• Rolling stock components manufacturers
• Rolling stock industry associations
• Rolling stock rail service providers
• Traders, distributors, and suppliers of rolling stock
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=4380892
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets
Contact Person: Mr. Sanjay Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062