provides Working Capital for Telecom Wholesale Operators.
London, United Kingdom – March 11, 2020 – Lenderwize is on the move with their announcement of a Telco Industry first. “Platform X” is the first application of its kind, an integrated Invoice Management, Reporting & Settlement tool for the purchasing of invoices from the Telecom Wholesale Industry. “Platform X” automates the production and the factoring of Daily Invoices, with Treasury functions, within pre-approved Insurance Credit limits.
Lenderwize is a platform which provides Working Capital for Telecom Wholesale Operators, via a proprietary system which manages multiple Investors, Credit Vetting processes and the real time Insurance coverage of client Invoices. As the first Fintech & Insuretech Platform for Telcos, they are able to offer a highly profitable asset class never before available.
Through the use of a Global Regulated Payment Processor, Lenderwize matches Accredited Investors to Credit Worthy Borrowers:
- Lenderwize Vets Credit Worthy Telcos
- They Assign a Risk Rating
- You Choose Where To Invest Based On Risk Propensity and Interest Rate
- They Insure The Commercial Credit
- Investor Places Funds in Escrow Account
- When Borrower Matches Agreed Criteria, Funds Are Transferred Directly
For Telecom Borrowers:
- Lenderwize Helps Find Working Capital, Increasing Your Buying Capacity
- More Liquidity Means Greater Margins and Greater Volumes
- Lenderwize Constantly Helps You Find Cheaper Sources of Funding
- They Help You Market Your Needs To Investors and Promote Your Activities
- Lenderwize Insures Your Commercial Credits and Helps Improve The Management of Your Receivables
During a recent interview, Lawrence Gilioli, CEO and former Dun & Bradstreet Country Manager, confirms “Our new Platform integrates all the needed functions to mitigate risks for Institutional Investors, including Credit Vetting of Global Clients, automated KYC procedures, Credit Insurance of Invoices and Segregated Accounting. Our platform and Business Model give Institutional Investors a new and large Asset Class to invest in (worth $64 Bln), with the opportunity of higher returns and lower risks to Accredited Investors”.
Lenderwize promotes Fintech News to Institutional Investors, Angel Investors and Peer to Peer Lenders. They speak at major Fintech Conferences – Globally. Including the Sino American Fintech Conference, Plug & Play, Fintech IPO, Fintech Circle and Capacity Trade Shows.
For complete information, visit: https://www.lenderwize.com/
Company Name: Lenderwize
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 8798 9226
Address:1 Charterhouse Mews
Country: United Kingdom