End-stage renal disease (ESRD) also known as end-stage renal failure is the final, permanent stage of chronic kidney disease, where kidney function has declined to the point that the kidneys can no longer function on their own. In this condition, kidneys are only functioning at 10–15% of their normal capacity. A patient with end-stage renal failure must receive dialysis or kidney transplantation in order to survive for more than a few weeks.
DelveInsight’s “End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Key facts of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) report
1. End-Stage Renal Disease is more common in men than in women. The prevalence of chronic renal failure between the years 2007 and 2011 was higher in women (15.1%) than in men (12.1%).
2. About 15% of adults in the US are estimated to have chronic kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease can often be treated before it progresses to end-stage renal failure or leads to other health problems.
3. End-Stage Renal Disease prevalence in the US in 2007 was 1,698 cases per million population. In 2007, Japan also observed relatively high prevalence, i.e., 2,060 cases per million population of End-Stage Renal Disease, which included only people receiving maintenance dialysis.
Key benefits of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) report
End Stage Renal Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the End Stage Renal Disease Epidemiology and End-Stage Renal Disease market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
End Stage Renal Disease market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
End-Stage Renal Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 major markets.
End Stage Renal Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the End-Stage Renal Disease market.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/end-stage-renal-disease-esrd-market
End-stage kidney disease (ESKD) also called as end-stage renal disease (ESRD), occurs when the kidney can no longer support the body’s needs. It is the last stage of long term kidney disease. There is no cure for ESRD, but many people live long lives while on dialysis (hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis) or after having a kidney transplant.
According to the National Kidney Foundation, more than 17,000 kidney transplants were performed in the United States in 2014.
Treatment of ESRD entails high medical costs, and therefore, has huge market potential. Besides this, the market also comprises therapies that are given as supportive care. The historical data supports the growth of ESRD market. The growth in market is attributed to the various aspects, such as ageing population, diabetic cases, transplantation and dialysis cases, etc. The trend is estimated to be persistent in forthcoming years with multi billion market size during the forecast period.
The End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Some vaccines can also help in the prevention of serious complications of ESRD. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Hepatitis B and pneumococcal polysaccharide (PPSV23) vaccines can lead to positive outcomes, especially before and during dialysis treatments. The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact End-Stage Renal Disease treatment scenario in the upcoming years.
1. Intravenous Triferic
And many others
Some of the key players in End Stage Renal Disease market include:
1. Rockwell Medical Technologies
And many others
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
4. End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) : Market Overview at a Glance
5. End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) : Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) : Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s ‘End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NEVADA 89107
Country: United States