DelveInsight’s “Pruritus – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Pruritus, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Pruritus market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report:
1. Pruritis prevalence in the general population varies from 8 to 38% worldwide, with lifetime prevalence ranging from 23 to 26%.
2. The point prevalence of chronic pruritus in geriatric patients ranges from 7 to 37.5%.
3. The prevalence of acute itching (during one week) reached 8.4% in the general population.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Pruritis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Pruritis epidemiology and Pruritis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Pruritis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Pruritis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Pruritis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Pruritis market.
Request for sample page: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/pruritus-market
“The females give higher itch ratings than males, and people with a history of pruritic skin conditions gave higher itch ratings when viewing images of people scratching.”
Chronic kidney disease associated-pruritus (CKD-aP) is a well-recognized, frequent, and compromising complication among patients on hemodialysis. Treating CKD-P is a huge challenge. Treatment is difficult due to the refractory nature of the disease. Therapeutic options in CKD-aP are, however, limited. Most studies on this symptom are not reliable because of inadequate documentation of patient’s characteristics, concomitant diseases, therapeutic measures are taken, and often very low case numbers are recorded. Moreover, effects that might be statistically significant may not necessarily be clinically relevant. The absence of suitable and effective treatments for CKD-aP management has resulted in poor sleep among hemodialysis patients.
Pruritus may be extremely difficult to control, as therapeutic options are limited. The most consequential approaches to treatment are topical treatment with or without anti-inflammatory compounds or systemic treatment with (a) gabapentin, (b) l-opioid receptor antagonists and j-agonists, (c) drugs with anti-inflammatory action, (d) phototherapy, or (e) acupuncture. A stepwise approach is suggested starting with emollients and gabapentin or phototherapy as first-line treatments. In refractory cases, more experimental options as l-opioid-receptor—antagonists (i.e., naltrexone) or j-opioid-receptor agonist (nalfurafine) may be chosen. In desperate cases, patients suitable for transplantation might be set on ‘high urgency’-status, as successful kidney transplantation that will relieve patients from CKD-aP.
The key players in Pruritis market are:
1. Menlo Therapeutics
2. Cara Therapeutics
And many others
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Pruritis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
Request for a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/pruritus-market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NEVADA 89107
Country: United States