Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration is a condition, which results in deterioration of the macula – a tiny spot on the retina – responsible for vision. generally, the macular degeneration starts as a dry type and eventually becomes Wet resulting in a leak in fluid and blood vessels.
The number of people living with macular degeneration is expected to reach 196 million worldwide by 2020 and increase to 288 million by 2040.
According to studies, approximately, 200,000 new cases of Wet AMD are diagnosed with each year in the U.S and Wet AMD result in the cause of 90% of AMD-related severe vision loss.
Also, the prevalence of neovascular AMD in the UK in 2012 was ~2.4%, with an estimated 39,700 new cases diagnosed per year.
DelveInsight’s Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) market report provides present treatment approaches, and drugs available, along with their limitations, and the need of better and efficient Wet AMD therapies for the Study Period 2017-2030.
The report lists the share of the current therapy as well as the calculated forecast of the upcoming ones with their individual market share or in case of Wet AMD pipeline products the share they might occupy. The Report also covers current Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and drivers to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
The wet AMD market report covers the following geographies:
The United States
EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
The report provides an overview of the Disease with a detailed understanding of its Treatment Algorithm providing a thorough understanding of the Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
Moreover, the report also provides Wet AMD Diagnosis segment proffering all the approaches in practice to diagnose the condition, and research undergoing to find a better Wet AMD diagnostics tool.
Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration Epidemiology (Wet AMD Epidemiology)
Wet macular degeneration approximately accounts 10% of cases, however, results in 90% of legal blindness.
The Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) epidemiology analysis provides insights about historical and current Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Treatment
The Wet AMD report covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet AMD) treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The report also provides a detailed section of the drugs – marketed ones, their expected launches, their generics, their MoA, method of administration, and market share they are occupying; along with the ones in the pipeline.
Major pharma companies advancing the Wet Age-related macular degeneration market are Allergan, Bioeq, Alkahest, GrayBug Vision, Eyepoint pharma, Innovent Biologics, Kodiak Sciences, Opthea PanOptica, and Adverum Biotechnologies are steering the Wet AMD market forward.
The emerging therapies such as Abicipar pegol by Allergan, FYB201 by Bioeq, KSI-301 by Kodiak Sciences and several others are going to enter into the Wet AMD therapy market soon.
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Down syndrome
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis of Down syndrome
4. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Overview at a Glance
5. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Disease Background and Overview
6. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Patient Journey
7. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Treatment
11. Marketed Products of Down syndrome
12. Emerging Therapies in Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration market
13. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Attribute analysis
15. Market Outlook of Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration in 7 major markets.
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Down syndrome
17. KOL Views on Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration market
18. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Drivers
19. Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
To know more about the disease, and the research taking place in the field, advancing Wet Age-related macular degeneration market, click here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
State: NEVADA 89107
Country: United States