long period of time (chronic hypercortisolemia).”
Albany, US – DelveInsight launched its new report on Cushing’s Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Cushing’s Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Cushing’s Syndrome, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Cushing’s Syndrome market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The key facts of the report:
1. The endogenous prevalence of Cushing’s Syndrome is 1/26,000.
2. Cushing’s syndrome most commonly affects adults between the ages of 25 to 40.
3. Cushing’s disease prevalence maybe 5 to 25 per million per year.
4. In the United States, the prevalence was higher than previously reported in European studies as it was found to affect 6.2 to 7.6 per million person-years.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Cushing’s Syndrome market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cushing’s Syndrome epidemiology and Cushing’s Syndrome market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Cushing’s Syndrome market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Cushing’s Syndrome market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Cushing’s Syndrome market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and leading the Cushing’s Syndrome market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cushings-syndrome-market
Cushing’s Syndrome (CS), also known as hypercortisolism, is a rare disorder, which refers to the clinical manifestations induced by chronic exposure to excess glucocorticoids and may have exogenous or endogenous origin.
“Cushing’s syndrome is at least three times more prevalent in women than in men, and mainly observed during the fourth to sixth decades of life.”
The key pharma players in Cushing’s syndrome market are:
2. Corcept Therapeutics
3. Strongbridge Biopharma
4. HRA Pharma
5. Millendo Therapeutics
And many others
And many others
Download free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cushings-syndrome-market
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Cushing’s Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
3. Cushing’s Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
4. Cushing’s Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Cushing’s Syndrome Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.2.6. United Kingdom
6. Cushing’s Syndrome Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Cushing’s Syndrome Marketed Products
7.1. Mifepristone (Korlym): Corcept Therapeutics
7.2. Pasireotide (Signifor): Recordati
8. Cushing’s Syndrome Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. Osilodrostat: Recordati
8.3. Relacorilant: Corcept Therapeutics
9. Cushing’s Syndrome Market Size
10. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
10.1. United States Market Size
10.2. Germany Market Size
10.3. France Market Size
10.4. United Kingdom Market Size
10.5. Spain Market Size
10.6. Italy Market Size
10.7. Japan Market Size
11. Market Drivers
12. Market Barriers
13. Cushing’s Syndrome Report Methodology
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States