DelveInsight has launched a new report on Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH) Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of aSAH in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs having the potential to get launched in the forecast period, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size of aSAH from 2016 to 2027 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
The aSAH epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [Total incident population, Sex-specific incidence, Grade-wise incidence and Diagnosed cases] scenario in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
According to DelveInsight, total incident population of aSAH in 7 major markets were about 84,208 in 2016.
Report Key facts :-
3. The study conducted by Tamimi et al. titled “A Review of Delayed Ischemic Neurologic Deficit Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Historical Overview, Current Treatment, and Pathophysiology” estimated the incidence of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH) to be 6–8 per 100,000 annually, with a peak incidence in the fifth decade. Delayed ischemic neurologic deficit (DIND; also referred to as clinical/symptomatic vasospasm or delayed cerebral ischemia) is a severe and poorly understood complication of aSAH, occurring in 20–40% of patients.
“As per the study by Davis et al. titled “Incidence, epidemiology, and treatment of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in 12 mid-west communities,” 6–16 per 100,000 people in the United States is likely to develop aSAH, and the incidence was double in a Minnesota population between 1945 and 1974”
1. Key Insights
2. Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH) Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of aSAH in 2017
2.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of aSAH in 2027
3. Disease Background and Overview: Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
3.3. Etiology and Risk Factors
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Key Findings
5. 7MM Total Incident Patient Population of Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
6. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
7. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8. Unmet Needs
9. Marketed drugs
10. Emerging Drugs
11. Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH): 7 Major Market Analysis
12. Market Drivers
13. Market Barriers
14.1. Report Methodology
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
• This DelveInsight report will help to develop Business Strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving aSAH market.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for aSAH market.
• To understand the future market competition in the aSAH market.
Related Reports :-
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States