Tampa, Florida – April 7, 2020 – As the COVID-19 Pandemic spreads around the globe like wildfire, the citizens of the world are learning that working together, and sharing information, is the best way to solve this problem. The same applies to the business and healthcare sectors. Integrative Practice Solutions is launching a series of Alerts to help share the latest information relevant to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Integrative Practice Solutions (IPS) has developed an innovative clinical business model focused on resolving the Osteoarthritis knee pain currently suffered by over 27 million elderly Americans. Known as The Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol™️ (AARP Program), it is a non-surgical approach to the treatment of knee pain caused by Osteoarthritis. The AARP program is covered by Medicare, and in fact, one aspect of this protocol is required by Medicare prior to approving knee replacement surgery.
This cutting-edge approach to treating Osteoarthritic knee pain is one indication of IPS’ consistent effort to stay abreast of the leading scientific and regulatory data.
- CMS Deregulates in Response to COVID-19: Medicare Waives DME Credentialing Requirements. If you are not yet a participating provider with Medicare or Medicaid, for the first time ever, you can get in network with Medicare and Medicaid for FREE without the typical bureaucratic hoops to jump through. CMS is using its authority under Section 1135 of the Social Security Act to offer flexibilities with Medicare provider enrollment to support the 2019-Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) national emergency.
In addition to standard enrollment, DMEPOS Licensing is currently being fast tracked with NO application fees, fingerprinting, background checks or site surveys. Your application can now be approved online within 7-days or via mail within 14-days. Save the $595 application fee and months of processing time. These waivers are only available during the current emergency declaration. Act now, as this opportunity could be gone by the end of April!
Get all the facts and download the application here.
- The COVID-19 Business Recovery Guide: IPS created this Recovery and Resource Guide specifically to provide actionable resources to assist you in answering and overcoming those questions and to provide hope. They want to remind you that your business is not alone in these struggles and other small businesses may be able to come together and help each other through this challenge that we are all facing.
The team at IPS would like to share some historical perspective and current feedback from legendary entrepreneurs and investors so that we may learn from their wisdom and experience:
Warren Buffett: Widely considered to be the top investor of all time. Over his 54-year tenure at Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has generated 20.5% annualized returns for shareholders — more than double the rate of return achieved by the S&P 500. He makes note of the fact that your competitors are probably just as afraid as you are right now, maybe even more. They are likely pulling in the reins on all spending, including advertising and purchases. This creates two great specific opportunities for you:
- With less being spent on advertising, and more people home consuming media, you can be a bigger fish in a smaller pond and gain local market share while your competitors’ recoil.
- Both sellers of product, and financiers of purchases, are handing out great deals right now.
Forbes Magazine: During the great housing-bubble and financial crisis of 2008, Forbes wrote a great article about why advertising during a recession is a necessity. This advice is very applicable to our current situation at hand, and it is highly recommended that you take a few minutes to read the article here.
Please peruse the Resource Guide, you will be amazed at the wealth of information the team at IPS has made available:
- Equipment Financing and Loan Resources
- Digital Marketing Resources
- Patient Care – The Latest on Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Web Based New Patient Consultation and Sales Training
- Patient Financing
- Insurance Based Regenerative Medicine
- Immune Support System
- Telemedicine Physical Therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Special Offer
What You Need to Know About the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
One of the most anticipated parts of the “Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act”, or “CARES Act” for short, passed by Congress on January 3rd, 2020 is the Payroll Protection program which is designed to keep workers paid and employed during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis we are in the midst of nationally.
Read all about this business saving SBA loan program here.
Everybody at Integrative Practice Solutions hopes that you will stay safe, remain healthy, and maintain hope that we will prevail through this global crisis together and your business can and will survive if you take the right steps to weather this temporary setback and best position yourself and your business for a post-pandemic recovery.
For complete information on IPS, visit: https://integrativepracticesolutions.com/
Company Name: Integrative Practice Solutions
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:10006 Cross Creek Blvd. #205
State: FL 33647
Country: United States