DelveInsight has launched a new report on Frontotemporal Dementia Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Frontotemporal Dementia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Frontotemporal Dementia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Frontotemporal Dementia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Frontotemporal Dementia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Frontotemporal Dementia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Frontotemporal Dementia market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Frontotemporal Dementia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is an umbrella term for a diverse group of uncommon disorders that primarily affect the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain areas. In this disorder, portions of these lobes shrink (atrophy). The degeneration of frontotemporal lobe is primarily triggered due to proteins involvement TDP43 and tau, which directly outbreaks the damage on the temporal and frontal lobes of the brain.
Request for :- free sample page
The Frontotemporal Dementia epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Frontotemporal Dementia patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Report key facts:-
1. As per the study conducted by E. Ratnavalli et al. 2002, the prevalence of early-onset FTD and Alzheimer’s Disease were the same which was estimated to be 15 per 100,000 in 45- to 64-year-old population. The mean age at onset of FTD was 52.8 years and there was a striking male preponderance. This shows that, frontotemporal dementia is a more common cause of early-onset dementia than previously recognized, and appears to be more common in men.
2. As per Chiadikaobi U Onyike et al. 2013, Frontotemporal dementia, a heterogeneous neurodegenerative disorder, is a common cause of young onset dementia. The estimated point prevalence was 15–22 per 100,000 and Prevalence 2.7–4.1 per 100,000. Some 25% are late-life onset cases.
Key companies are working on this disease that are given below:-
1. TauRX Therapeutics
2. Alector Pharma Co.
Name of drugs covered that are given below:-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Frontotemporal Dementia
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Frontotemporal Dementia
4. Frontotemporal Dementia: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Frontotemporal Dementia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Frontotemporal Dementia Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Frontotemporal Dementia: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Frontotemporal Dementia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Frontotemporal Dementia Treatment and Management
8.2. Frontotemporal Dementia Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Frontotemporal Dementia Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Frontotemporal Dementia: Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Frontotemporal Dementia Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Frontotemporal Dementia Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Frontotemporal Dementia
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Frontotemporal Dementia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Frontotemporal Dementia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Frontotemporal Dementia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Frontotemporal Dementia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Frontotemporal Dementia market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States