11 May, 2020 – Danville, CA – Ultimate Relationship experts Dr. John Schinnerer and Joree Rose, LMFT, have announced a new online summit, Surviving to Thriving, will be held virtually from May 11 – June 5, 2020. Surviving to Thriving has been organized to help those struggling with negative feelings and emotions during the global COVID-19 pandemic, and to help empower individuals for immediate and long-term success.
“There has never been a greater need for individuals to learn how to manage their minds and their hearts,” remarked Dr. John Schinnerer, Host of The Evolved Caveman Podcast, Men’s Executive Coach. “The worldwide quarantine is a reset – a gift of time that can be used to learn new tools to emerge ready for success in all areas, including relationships, parenting, leadership, and finance.”
Featuring a powerhouse lineup of experts, join Dr. John Schinnerer and Joree Rose for this exciting summit to learn about tools and resources that take individuals from surviving to thriving. Top thought leaders and experts will discuss ideas from a variety of fields, including relationships, parenting, business, leadership, mindfulness, mindset, and resiliency. World-renowned, their work has been featured in numerous international media outlets, including O, The Oprah Magazine, WSJ, HBR, Woman’s Day, The Washington Post, The New York Times, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
The schedule includes:
• May 11: Dr. John Schinnerer and Joree Rose, LMFT
• May 12: Scott Miller, EVP of Thought Leadership, FranklinCovey
• May 13: Cory Muscara, Mindfulness expert, author of Stop Missing Your Life
• May 14: Dan Tomasula, Ph.D., Author of Learned Hopefulness
• May 15: Tim Ryan, Congressman
• May 16: Michael O’Brien, TEDx speaker – Your Last Bad Day
• May 17: Mike Robbins, Author of We’re All In This Together
• May 18: Mark Greene, Author of Little #MeToo Book For Men
• May 19: Emily King, Expert in money mindsets
• May 20: Dr. Tom DiBlasi, Expert in anger and aggression
• May 21: Suzanne Bryant, Expert in yoga and mind-body
• May 22: Craig Perra, Expert in porn addiction
• May 23: Natalie Bell, Expert in self-compassion
• May 24: Francis Piché, Expert in resiliency
• May 25: Dr. Jed Diamond, Author of Irritable Male Syndrome
• May 26: Kirsten McKenna, Expert in leadership
• May 27: Peter Lynn & Tod Jacobs, Experts in relationships
• May 28: Dr. Victor Strecher, Expert in purpose
• May 29: Yolanda Renteria, Expert in trauma
• May 30: Melanie Curtin, M.A., Sex researcher
• May 31: Helen Maffini, Parenting and mindfulness expert
• June 1: Dr. Ben Ritter, Expert in leadership development
• June 2: Dr. Ganz Ferrance, Stress expert
• June 3: Elise Schuster & Francisco Ramirez, Dating experts
• June 4: Matthias Barker, M.A., Psychotherapist
• June 5: Dr. John Schinnerer, Joree Rose
By participating in Surviving to Thriving, learn how to deal with irritability during social quarantine, how to lead during a period of considerable uncertainty, how to manage stress and anxiety for an uncertain future, how to communicate to move relationships towards greater success and happiness, how to overcome low productivity and exhaustion, and much more.
The online Surviving to Thriving summit is free to attend. Each speaker’s interview will be available for free for 30-days, but a lifetime access bundle will be available for $47 at the time of registration, or for $67 afterward.
Registration is now open at SurvivingToThriving.site. Register today to take advantage of this free virtual summit.
Company Name: The Ultimate Relationship
Contact Person: Dr. John Schinnerer and Joree Rose, LMFT
Email: Send Email
Address:50 Oak Court
State: CA 94526
Country: United States