The global Frozen Fruits Market size is expected to reach USD 5.59 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period. Growing popularity of shelf stable products, including packaged fruits and vegetables, as a result of increased occurrences of COVID-19 at the global level is expected to expand the market scope. As most international trade has been affected by the pandemic, consumers are expected to increasingly spend on purchase of packaged food items, such as frozen fruits.
The industry is expected to witness growth owing to increased use of these products in the preparation of various beverages. Mocktails and cocktails have been gaining increased popularity during the last few years as traditional bars and restaurants can be seen creating a space for a variety of these product forms in their menu. Both alcoholic and alcohol-free drinks are being preferred by millennials. These beverages are fortified with a variety of packaged fruits, including grapes, cranberry, cherry, coconut, strawberry, watermelon, blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry. Application scope of these beverages in the commercial and household sectors at the global level is expected to fuel the market growth over the next few years.
The use of variety of berries and citrus and tropical fruits has become an upcoming trend among millennials. In addition, demand for these frozen products has been witnessing growth in the households as they are used in a wide variety of recipes, including salads, pancakes, salsa, guacamole, marinades, tacos, popsicles, smoothies, dips, and kabobs.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Frozen Fruits Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/frozen-fruits-market/request/rs1
Frozen Fruit Market Report Highlights
- Based on product, tropical fruits accounted for exceeding 40.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. Growing popularity of tropical varieties, including papaya, banana, and pineapple, as a key vitamin source among consumers is fueling the growth of the segment
- Berries are expected to register the fastest CAGR of 7.5% from 2020 to 2027 owing to growing adoption of these products in the formulation of various beverages in developing countries, including China and India
- Online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 7.7% from 2020 to 2027. The progress in transportation, along with reduced delivery time and product quality management, has played a crucial role in the growth of the segment
- North America dominated the market with more than 30.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. Growing popularity of fruit-fortified beverages among health-conscious consumers in U.S. is expected to remain a key factor driving the industry.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450328/ibb
Frozen Fruit Market Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global frozen fruit market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Frozen Fruits Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Frozen Fruits Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 -2027)
Frozen Fruits Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Frozen Fruit Market
- Kendall Fresh Frozen Fruits, Inc.
- Del Monte Produce Inc.
- Nomad Foods
- Nature’s Touch
- HARVEST FOOD GROUP
- Titan Frozen Fruit
- Meel Corp
- Val-Mex Frozen Foods
- Royal Ridge Fruits
Browse Related Reports @
Ready Meals Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ready-meals-market
Meal Kit Delivery Services Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/meal-kit-delivery-services-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States