Marketo has made it into the list of 50+ software that will be evaluated and listed as the top Marketing Automation Software on 360Quadrants. Marketo marketing automation software develops scalable marketing campaigns for execution across marketing channels in order to personalize engagement with potential customers. Marketo finds the best prospects and runs marketing campaigns to nurture them. Marketo lets stakeholders monitor how different campaigns are progressing and generates scheduled reports for regular review.
Marketo marketing automation software intelligently figures out the most valuable prospects that are willing to make purchases and tracks the kind of behavior that they show. Marketo marketing automation software has integrations with popular CRM software such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, enabling the team to monitor lead nurturing in real-time. Marketo notifies the sales team when the lead is nurtured properly, identifying the right time to reach out to the lead directly for swift and efficient closure. Marketo marketing automation software has a centralized calendar for tracking all marketing activities that are being run simultaneously. Marketo’s inbuilt dashboard calculates RoIaccurately and helps optimize revenue in order to track the marketing campaigns that lead to maximum revenue generation. Marketo pricing details can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, is working on releasing a quadrant on Marketing Automation Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 36 companies in the Marketing Automation Software space and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 companies will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with the listing of Marketo Marketing Automation Software, 360Quadrants has worked on listing Simply cast, Klaviyo, HubSpot, Acoustic, Leadsquared, Oracle Corporation, Exponea, and Salesforce, among others, as the top vendors in the Marketing Automation Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Marketing Automation Software comparisons between vendors.
Marketing automation software enables companies to automate marketing-related activities, such as email marketing, social media, direct mail, lead generation, and digital advertising. Marketing automation products streamline marketing workflows and measure the outcome of entire marketing campaigns across segments and channels. Marketing automation software can be integrated with CRM software, CMS tools, social media management software, and account-based orchestration platforms.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
The top companies in Marketing Automation Software will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research into the Marketing Automation Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Email Marketing, Help Desk Software, Remote Desktop Software, and e-Commerce Platforms.