“Prostate cancer Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Prostate cancer market. A detailed picture of the Prostate cancer pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Prostate cancer treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Prostate cancer commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Prostate cancer pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Prostate cancer collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Click to Know More About the Report Offerings: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/prostate-cancer-pipeline-insight
Prostate Cancer is cancer that develops slowly and remains confined to prostate glands initially, invading other organs progressively.
Prostate Cancer is the third most prevalent type of cancer in the US and the fourth most common form of cancer worldwide, Prostate Cancer is the most leading cause of death in men after lung cancer.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/prostate-cancer-pipeline-insight
Prostate Cancer Pipeline
At present, several companies like AstraZeneca/Merck Sharp & Dohme (Lynparza), Bristol-Myers Squibb (Opdivo), Novartis (Lutathera), Myovant Sciences (Relugolix), Janssen Research & Development (Niraparib), Hinova Pharmaceuticals USA (HC-1119), Hoffmann-La Roche (Ipatasertib), Pfizer/Astellas Pharma (Talazoparib), Clovis Oncology (Rucaparib), Advantagene or Candel Therapeutics (ProstAtak), and Merck Sharp & Dohme (Keytruda) and several others are investigating their key products in the Prostate Cancer Market for the management of the disease.
- Lynparza: Pre-registration
- Rucaparib: Pre-registration
- Opdivo (nivolumab): Phase III
- 177Lu-PSMA-617: Phase III
- Niraparib ± Abiraterone Acetate: Phase III
- HC-1119 (Deuterated form of enzalutamide): Phase III
- Ipatasertib (RG7440) + Abiraterone Acetate: Phase III
- Talazoparib ± Enzalutamide: Phase III
- ProstAtak (AdV-tk) + valacyclovir: Phase III
- Relugolix: Phase III
- Capivasertib: Phase II
- Seviteronel: Phase II
- PRX302 (topsalysin) Phase II
- RV001: Phase II
Prostate Cancer pipeline is robust including late- phase diverse group of drug classes such as PARPi, PD-L1i, AKTi. Moreover, uptake of potential emerging therapies with better clinical profile, an increase in the demand for the better treatment due to the rising elderly population as well as Prostate Cancer prevalence, incremental healthcare spending, and rising awareness of the disease are other market drivers behind the changing dynamics of the Prostate Cancer market that is anticipated to change by 2030.
Click to know more: https://www.delveinsight.com/blog/prostate-cancer-market/
Scope of the report
- The Prostate cancer report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Prostate cancer across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and non-clinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Prostate cancer therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Prostate cancer research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Prostate cancer.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Prostate cancer
3. Prostate cancer Current Treatment Patterns
4. Prostate cancer – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Prostate cancer Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Prostate cancer Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Prostate cancer Discontinued Products
13. Prostate cancer Product Profiles
14. Prostate cancer Key Companies
15. Prostate cancer Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Prostate cancer Unmet Needs
18. Prostate cancer Future Perspectives
19. Prostate cancer Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States