WebEngage has made it into the list of 50+ software that will be evaluated and then listed as the top Marketing Automation Software on 360Quadrants.WebEngage marketing automation software creates personalized campaigns that nurture prospective customers and drive them to successful closure. WebEngage uses multiple channels to run marketing campaigns, including mobile push notifications, web push notifications, email marketing, web overlays, and Facebook remarketing.
WebEngage marketing automation software helps identify different sets of target customers and assists in designing personalized marketing campaigns for different segments in order to increase RoI. Reports on each segment help marketing professionals keep track of how each marketing campaign is performing and the changes needed to optimize the overall returns from all segments. WebEngage marketing automation software tracks user behavior across the different channels that they are present on. It identifies the right channel and time to target individual users on with an aim to increase conversions. WebEngage takes each user through an optimized marketing campaign on the basis of their previous actions, driving them to take the needed steps for a successful sales closure. WebEngage pricing details can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, is working on releasing a quadrant on Marketing Automation Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 36 companies in the Marketing Automation Software space and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 companies will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with the listing of WebEngage Marketing Automation Software, 360Quadrants has worked on listing Simplycast, Klaviyo,HubSpot, Acoustic, Leadsquared, Oracle Corporation, Exponea, and Salesforce, among others, as the top vendors in the Marketing Automation Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Marketing Automation Software comparisons between vendors.
Marketing automation software enables companies to automate marketing-related activities, such as email marketing, social media, direct mail, lead generation, and digital advertising. Marketing automation products streamline marketing workflows and measure the outcome of entire marketing campaigns across segments and channels. Marketing automation software can be integrated with CRM software, CMS tools, social media management software, and account-based orchestration platforms.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
The top companies in Marketing Automation Software will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research into the Marketing Automation Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Email Marketing, Help Desk Software, Remote Desktop Software, and e-Commerce Platforms.