The global tire cord fabrics market size is expected to reach USD 7.1 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Growing product utilization to reduce the overall weight of the tire and to improve its wear resistance and dimensional stability are projected to drive the market growth.
Emerging economies such as India, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia are generating a huge demand for passenger cars and thereby tires, owing to rising per capita income levels in these countries. Moreover, the presence of major tire manufacturing capacities in these countries is further driving the market for tire cord fabrics in these countries.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Tire Cord Fabrics Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tire-cord-fabrics-market/request/rs1
Nylon, polyester, and rayon are some of the most commonly used materials for manufacturing of tire cord fabrics. Tire cord fabric reinforced rubber plies provide superior dimensional stability, durability, and load-carrying capacity to the tires. However, aramid fiber-based fabrics are witnessing rising adoption owing to its higher strength and low weight.
Major manufacturers are making increasing use of hybrid cord fabrics that comprise two different materials with different initial tangent modulus. These fabrics are progressively replacing steel cord based fabrics in the high-performance tires owing to their comparable performance characteristics and relatively lightweight property.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The commercial vehicle type segment is expected to expand at a of CAGR 3.3% over the forecast period on account of increasing product use in the production of wear resistant tires with superior load carrying capacity
- In 2019, the revenue for passenger vehicle segment in Asia Pacific stood at USD 2.6 billion owing to growing vehicle ownership levels in the emerging economies of the region
- In North America, the replacement tire segment about 64.9% of the market share in 2019 owing to increased demand for lightweight, durable, wear resistant tires with lower rolling resistance value
- The radial tire segment in Central and South America region is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period, owing to their improved stability, traction, ride quality, and superior fuel economy
- Manufacturers are continually expanding their geographic footprint in the major tire manufacturing countries across the world and cater to the just-in-time manufacturing needs of the tire manufacturing companies
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6449/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global tire cord fabrics market on the basis of material, tire type, vehicle type, application, and region:
Tire Cord Fabrics Material Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Tire Cord Fabrics Tire Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Tire Cord Fabrics Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
Tire Cord Fabrics Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Tire Cord Fabrics Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
List of Companies in the Tire Cord Fabrics Market
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- SRF Ltd.
- Teijin Ltd.
- Century Enka Limited
Find more research reports on Smart Textiles Industry, by Grand View Research:
Industrial Protective Clothing Market – The global industrial protective clothing market was size estimated at USD 9.19 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.7% over the projected period.
Waterproof Breathable Textiles Market – The global waterproof breathable textiles market size was estimated at USD 1.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a revenue-based CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States