According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Food Robotics Marketis advancing to reach $6.35 billion in terms of revenue by 2028, with a projected CAGR of 15.01% during the forecast period.
Browse 49 market data Tables and 49 figures spread over 150Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Food Robotics Market by Type, Payload, Application & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Food Robotics Market Scenario
Food robotics refers to machines employed in the food & beverage sector, assisting in performing various tedious and complex activities, such as packing, palletizing, and picking. Besides, a surge in the requirement for improved productivity and automating tasks has further fueled the deployment of robots in the sector.
The global food robotics market is growing due to key drivers, including increasing labor charges, rising demand for packaged food, a surge in quality output & productivity, and strict laws & regulations. On the other hand, the market growth is being hampered by the high initial investment, inadequate skilled personnel, and the threat of job loss.
The Global Food RoboticsMarket report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Food Robotics Market by Type, Payload, Application & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/food-robotics-market/#request-free-sample
Market by type
Market by Payload
Market by Application
- Pick & Place
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- FLEXICELL, INC.
- STÄUBLI INTERNATIONAL AG
- ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, INC.
- BASTIAN SOLUTIONS INC.
- PRECISE AUTOMATION INC
- UNIVERSAL ROBOTS A/S
- KUKA ROBOTICS CORPORATION
- ABB LTD. (ABB ROBOTICS)
- KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FANUC CORPORATION
- MAYEKAWA MFG. CO., LTD
- SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
GLOBAL MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT MARKET – Global automated material handling equipment market is growing at an expected CAGR of 7.32% CAGR during the forecast period.
GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS MARKET – Global collaborative robots market is proliferating at 45.64% of CAGR between 2019 & 2027.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704