Pro-Railing®is a range of components for creating stunning handrails or balustrades in all types of applications.
Designed with simplicity of use in mind
Available in stainless steel Type 304 and 316 and designed with simplicity of use in mind, the system provides maximum flexibility to overcome unforeseen onsite challenges.
Tilt-Loc™ and glass stand- off adaptors have recently been added to the range as has Illumirail, our LED lighting system for handrails making Pro-Railing a one stop shop for balustrades and handrails.
Comprehensive range of components
The comprehensive range of components allows you to specify and install without the need for fabrication and maximises on-site flexibility for those changes that inevitably arise.
The system enables the most stylish of handrailing and balustrades to be constructed quickly and simply by the contractor. All you have to do is cut, glue or screw to create professional results every time.
Other infill solutions include glass clamps, perforated metal, expanded metal, wire, wire mesh and wire rope netting all available from stock, and our aluminium glass balustrade solutions include a number of time and cost-saving options available as either base fix or side fix.
Specifiers can be assured that component design and range flexibility mean installation by a competent installer is a straightforward process.
Additional benefits include:
- From Stock Nationally – Delivery within 24 hours.
- Ease of Installation – A competent installer will be able to install our component handrail system safely and efficiently.
- Technical Support – When you need it and where you need it, on the phone, online and on-site.
- ‘Pro’ The Mark of Quality – Product testing and 2mm tube wall thickness as standard ensures you peace of mind.
- Specify with Confidence – Advisory service on best practice design, drawings and drawing requirements including loading information.
- Specials Without Delays – Drilling, welding, bending and pre-assembled components can be supplied within days.
- Glass Supplied – We offer what you want, where you want it.
- Flexibility in Design – The extensive range of components maximises on-site flexibility and minimises delays.