The electrolyte and vitamin water market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the period 2019–2025.
Vitamin water is completely different from energy and other sports drinks. It has low sugar, calories, and lacks high fructose corn syrup. It is majorly consumed by fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Electrolyte and vitamin waters are advertised against sports and energy drinks such as Gatorade and Powerade. The primary consumers of vitamin and electrolyte water are well aware of high calories of juices and consider that as unhealthy. Further, younger generation always seeks innovative yet healthy products.
Arizton’s latest market research report considers the present scenario of the electrolyte and vitamin water market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Electrolyte and Vitamin Water Market – Dynamics
Here are list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the electrolyte and vitamin water market:
- Innovative Fortifications to Attract New Consumers
- Rising Use of Organic and Natural Ingredients
- Innovations in Packaging Techniques
- Rising Traction Toward Enhanced Beverages
- Rising Awareness Regarding Empty Calories
- Shift Toward Healthier Consumption
Electrolyte and Vitamin Water Market – Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by fortification, variant, type, packaging, distribution channels, and geography.
- The global vitamin only market by volume is expected to reach 1.8 billion liters by 2025. The segment is likely to grow as manufacturers are shifting toward non-GMO, zero-calorie, and natural flavors to enrich bottled vitamin water. This shift is projected to attract health-conscious consumers that are increasingly moving away from carbonated soft drinks and juices.
- Millennials prefer to purchase food and beverage products associating them with taste, visual appearance, and odor. Globally, China leads the flavored electrolyte and vitamin water market by revenue, with a major part of revenue coming from a single vendor – Danone.
- The emergence of clear stratification among the consumer segment is a major reason for the rise of the electrolyte and vitamin water market. The millennial segment is driving the demand for sweetened variants, wherein they were heavily patronizing carbonated drinks in the past, and now they are increasingly showing a preference for lifestyle drinks, which come with a blend of taste, flavor, and health.
Segmentation by Fortification
- Vitamin only
- Electrolyte only
- Vitamin & Electrolyte
By Distribution Channels
- Convenient Stores
- Online Stores
- Specialty Stores
Electrolyte and Vitamin Water Market – Geography
APAC is likely to lead the global electrolyte and vitamin water market on account of the increased consumption of convenience foods and beverages. There has been a significant rise in the consumption in the region driven by progressive government policies, favorable taxation, and a general rise in disposable incomes. APAC, which accounted for a share of 32% of the overall revenues in 2019, is expected to lead the global market in terms of both revenue and volume during the forecast period.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Keurig Dr Pepper
- Talking Rain
Other Prominent Vendors
- Vitamin Well
- Beltek Canadian Water
- Narang Group
- Unique Foods
- Giant Beverages
- Nongfu Spring
- CBD Naturals
- Karma Culture
- Ten Water
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- The Pervida Immune Health Water
- New York Spring Water
- Mountain Valley Spring Water
- Fiji Water
- Essentia Water
- 3 Water
- Frucor Suntory
- Body Armour
- Ever & Ever
- G7 Beverages
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States