The North America biocatalysts market reached a volume of 37,769 Tons in 2019. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a volume of 51,195 Tons by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during 2020-2025.Biocatalysts are biological (non-human) materials that initiate or modify the rate of chemical reaction in a living body. They can operate under mild conditions and are biodegradable and organic in nature, with high catalytic efficiency. Biocatalysts have wide-ranging applications across various industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, detergents, and textiles. Lipase, protease, cellulase, and amylase are some of the commonly used biocatalysts.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-biocatalysts-market/requestsample
The North American biocatalyst market is primarily driven by the rising environmental concerns, which have led to an increase in the demand for biocatalysts for the production of biochemicals, biofuels, and other biomaterials. The use of biocatalysts for waste reduction has also proliferated their demand, due to their high efficiency in several end use industries within the region. Furthermore, the extensive utilization of biocatalysts for extending the shelf-life of food and beverages has propelled the growth of the market. These factors, coupled with the increasing investment in the research and development (R&D) activities by manufacturers, are expected to create a positive outlook for the North American biocatalyst market in the coming years.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-biocatalysts-market
- North America Biocatalyst Market
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Market by Application
- Food and Beverages
- Cleaning Agent
- Biofuel Production
- Agriculture and Feed
- Market by Source
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America biocatalyst market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America biocatalyst market?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalyst market on the basis of source?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What is the structure of the North America biocatalyst industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America biocatalyst industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2019
- Historical Data Coverage: 2014-2019
- Market Forecast: 2020-2025
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type, Application and Source
Note: As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
If you want to need latest primary and secondary data (2020-2025) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
Browse Related Report
Contact US: IMARC Group
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 6317911145
Address:30 N Gould St, Ste R
State: WY 82801
Country: United States