Transplant diagnostics market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global transplant diagnostics market is moderately competitive and characterized by the presence of a few market players offering reagents & consumables and instruments & software for transplasnt diagnostics.
- The market is witnessing rapid technological advancements and is significantly affected by advanced molecular diagnostics technology.
- The reagents & consumables is the major revenue generating product segment in the global transplant diagnostics market in 2019.
- The demand for technically advanced devices for transplant diagnostics is likely to increase at a significant rate in coming years worldwide, mainly due to the increasing adoption of both molecular and non-molecular diagnostic techniques.
- The adoption of transplant diagnostics is expected to be high in emerging economies during the forecast period due to the prevalence of various life-threatening diseases.
- North America and APAC dominated the global market in 2019 and is likely to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, application, technology, transplantation type, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 6 key vendors and 9 other vendors
Transplant Diagnostics Market – Segmentation
- The increasing usage of a wide array of reagents and test kits to perform transplant diagnostics tests is a significant factor affecting the growth of the reagents & consumables product segment. The segment is growing at a faster rate than the instruments & software product segment due to their recurring purchase by end-users for performing molecular and non-molecular transplant tests.
- The diagnostics applications segment is growing at a healthy rate and is expected to grow during the forecast period. Transplantation is the treatment of choice for several patients with end-stage organ failure diseases.
- Healthcare professionals in hospitals and transplant centers use various instruments, accessories, and software for conducting pre and post-transplantation diagnostics tests. The market is growing at a healthy rate due to the adoption of advanced instruments accessories and software for organs, cells, and tissue transplantations.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Instruments & Software
- Consumables & Test Kits
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Standards Reference Laboratories
- Hospitals and Transplant Centers
- Research and Academic Centers
Market Segmentation by Transplant Type
- Solid Organs
- Soft Tissues
Market Segmentation by Technology
Market Segmentation by Application
Transplant Diagnostics Market – Dynamics
Molecular technologies, which were earlier confined to research and early stage of implementation are penetrating into the transplant diagnostic tests to a larger extent. Serological HLA typing method, which has been considered as standard in organ and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, is now being replaced by many DNA-based and sequencing-based typing methods for diagnosing various complications related to transplantations. Although, in routine HLA typing for organ transplantation, the serological method is still being used as a standard, yet the molecular techniques are applied more commonly in recent years. Hence becoming a gold standard option due to their high sensitivity and specificity.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increasing Number of Transplantations & Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Incidence of Infections Caused by Transplantations
- Emergence of cfDNA in Transplant Diagnostics
- Increasing Focus on Identifying Novel Biomarkers for Minimizing Transplantation Rejection
Transplant Diagnostics Market – Geography
The presence of a large pool of the patient population with terminal diseases and the high acceptance of advanced and innovative molecular procedures for transplant diagnostics have collectively supported the growth. France, the UK, Spain, Germany, and Italy are the major revenue contributors to the Europe market. The availability of highly sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and high awareness of advanced transplant procedures are contributing to the growth during the forecast period. The market is likely to grow at a steady rate due to the growing prevalence of various chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and related organ failures. As a result, the need for organ and tissue transplantation is growing steadily. Hence, the demand for transplantation procedure is also rising over the years. As diagnosis of allograft rejection relies heavily on proper diagnostic methods and tools.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
Other vendors include – BAG Diagnostics, CareDx, ELITechGroup, Genome Diagnostics, Illumina, NanoString Technologies, Omixon, Transplant Genomics, Wakunaga Pharmaceutical.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States