ERP systems connect a variety of business operations together and allow the flow of information among each other. By gathering the shared transactional data from various sources of an organization, ERP systems eliminate duplicate data and provide a single database for data quality. ERP systems today are vital to the operation of thousands of companies in all types and across all sectors. ERP systems can be categorized using multiple criteria, such as a platform or delivery model. ERP systems are used to maintain consistency in the whole sales cycle by monitoring production, accounting, and content aspects.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, has released a quadrant on ERP Systems to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants are generated post-analysis of companies (product portfolios and business strategy). Quadrants will be updated every three months based on market and regional analyses and developments in the ERP Systems market. 360Quadrants also list the top 10 best ERP Systems.
360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white paper, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant. 360Quadrants conducts in-depth SWOT analysis and accurately analyses the companies considered for evaluation. This helps service providers in learning about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients in choosing the most appropriate vendor for their requirements.
Augmented Reality Solutions Quadrant Highlights
360Quadrants covers 29 companies in the ERP Systems space and will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Companies.
SAP ERP, Netsuite, SAP Business One, Tally, and Sage Intact have been identified as visionary leaders as they have established product portfolios and a robust market presence and business strategy.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Apache, Encompass and Epicor ERP have been identified as innovators as they have focused product portfolios, but a mediocre business strategy.
ERPNext, Spruce, Odoo, Adjutant, and Marg ERP have been identified as emerging companies as they have a niche product offering but a poor business strategy.
Orion, Mie Trak Pro, GRMS and Syspro have been recognized as dynamic differentiators as they are largely dependent on their competitive R&D activities
360 Scoring Methodology
Top Companies in Best ERP Systems will be rated using the following methodology –
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conduct extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- a. Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- b. Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage, or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the ERP Systems market. These parameters will be updated every 6 months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- a. Buyers
- b. Industry Experts
- c. 360Quadrants Analysts
- d. Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on their score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt the US $6.3 trillion of technology spends and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. The platform facilitates deeper insight using direct engagement with 650+ industry experts and analysts and allows buyers to discuss their requirements with 7500 vendors. Companies get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and start-ups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Digital transformation Software, Cloud computing Software, and Access Control Software.