In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global U.S. high-speed hand dryer market report.
The U.S. high-speed hand dryer market sizeis expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Disturbance in demand due to COVID-19 pandemic outbreak in the US, the high-speed hand dryer market is expected to slow down for 2020, however, the market registers a CAGR of over 7% in terms of revenue during the period 2019−2025.
- The corporate requirements grew by more than 20% in 2018, thereby influencing the high-speed hand dryer market. However, due to COVID-19, the situation for open corporate offices has been vastly affected. Thus, corporate segment only holds more than 14% market share in terms of revenue in 2019.
- As recommended by CDC in the US, hand hygiene is probably the most important measure that can prevent or minimize the possibility of COVID19 infection in healthcare settings. Thus, positively influencing the healthcare segment accounting for a CAGR over 11% in terms of unit shipment during the forecast period.
- The hot air hand dryers segment accounts for more than 70% market in terms of unit shipment in 2019 due to considerably lower price than jet hand dryers.
- Based on operation segment, hands-under has emerged has one of the largest shareholders in terms of revenue accounting CAGR over to 6% during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, operation, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 7 key vendors and 22 other vendors
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market – Segmentation
- The residential segment is a major end-user market for vendors. Over the last few years, end-users have become more aware of hazards of germs and infections prevailing in the environment, thus, the demand for sustainable, hygienic, and low-maintenance hand drying products among people is driving the segment.
- The increasing focus on the adoption of new innovative technology, increasing disposable consumer incomes, particularly in developed regions such as Europe and North America, and the growth in the replacement demand are propelling the preference of jet air hand dryers as they are technically advanced.
- Hands-in dryers come with high-speed hand drying systems and cutting-edge technology, thereby making it one of the quietest dryers in its class with eco-friendly and low cost features. The increasing preference for air-curtain design, which dries the hands in a few seconds, among companies is a major driver for the growth.
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market by Product
- Hot Air
- Jet Air
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market by Operation
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market by End-user
- Commercial Space
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market – Dynamics
The infrastructure development has rapidly evolved in recent years, with global policy markers focusing on the development of sustainable infrastructure. Concepts like smart infrastructure enabled with several technological advancements are likely to guide future market growth. Moreover, with such developments, the utilization of commercial high-speed hand dryers in these infrastructures is likely to grow in the coming years. Moreover, the development of smart cities is likely to lead to the building of commercial complexes, public and corporate spaces, and more. This is likely to generate more demand for commercial high-speed hand dryers and opportunities for new installations during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Savings on Energy Consumption
- Partnerships with Hospitality Sector
- Inclination Towards Eco-friendly Technology
- Product Innovations
U.S. High-Speed Hand Dryer Market – Geography
The CDC in the US is continuously taking initiatives in the country to build a high level of hygiene among people with a rising number of diseases due to poor hygiene. The organization launched “Life is Better with Clean Hands,” a new national campaign designed to motivate adults to make clean hands part of their daily lives. Several campaigns are designed to help raise awareness about the importance of handwashing at key times both at home and public settings, such as before cooking or after using the bathroom.
- Excel Dryer
- Mitsubishi Electric
- World Dyer (Rexnord)
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alpine Industries
- American Specialties Inc
- Askon Hygiene Products
- Bradley Corporation
- Comac Corporation
- Hokwang Industries
- JVD SAS
- Jaquar Group
- Jieda Electrical Appliances
- Kingsway Technology
- Metlam Australia
- Palmer Fixture
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sloan Valve Company
- Spacelink Corporation
- SPL Limited
- STIEBEL ELTRON
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States