Ontario, Canada – August 15, 2020 – INRUCA created a whole new paradigm in backpacks. It was only a matter of time and a forward-thinking company that would bring backpacks into the 21st Century. The COVID-19 Pandemic has created a “new-normal” that mandates the avoidance of disease-causing bacteria and viruses. The INRUCA ONE backpack presents the perfect solution. Not only is it a superior backpack, but it has a Patent Pending feature that has sent shockwaves throughout the backpack industry.
The Team at INRUCA have developed the technology to incorporate a UVC Light Source into a special compartment of the INRUCA ONE Backpack. UVC lighting can kill up to 99.99% of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, and other germs. It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease.
It does so by causing damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formation of such bonds prevents the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and therefore the organism is unable to reproduce itself. In fact, when the organism tries to duplicate, it dies.
Some of the Features and Benefits of the new INRUCA ONE Backpack:
- Never forget anything anywhere: Patent-Pending technology provides real-time monitoring of laptop, wallet & keys via the INRUCA mobile app.
- Keep loved ones safe: Patent-Pending built-in medical-grade sanitation that kills 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses on your mobile phone, wallets, keys, and other belongings.
- Protect Everything: Secure everything with patent-pending Fingerprint locking, Proximity alert system, Find-my-bag & RFID proof easy-access pockets.
- Power, when you need it: Never run out of battery again with available built-in power bank.
- Light the light within: Never search anything in the dark again with the ONLY backpack in the world that provides an integrated light within.
- Carry the way you like: Briefcase, Backpack or Carry on. You decide.
- Luxury Everywhere: Lined and padded interiors, Rust-proof Japanese Zippers, Waterproof & Scratch-proof exteriors. Move with luxury. Move with technology.
INRUCA believes in giving back to the community. Therefore, 1% of all their sales go to the Ottawa Foodbank to feed the poor and needy. INRUCA believes feeding the poor is the least a human being can do and they have committed to ensuring no one is hungry.
During a recent interview, Varun Sharma, Co-Founder of INRUCA, made these comments, “We live in an extremely dangerous world right now. Global warming, COVID-19, large scale cyber-attacks, water-crisis etc. are all unprecedented dangers that can potentially wipe-out the human race. I want to do my part in fighting against these enemies so when I am ready to hang my boots, I would know that I tried. I choose to take action rather than talking myself out of it.”
He goes on to say, “Life must be inspiring. Otherwise what’s the point of living? I am doing this to inspire my kids Victor and Sophie, so they can look forward to their life and feel good about it.”
To be part of the future of the integration of technology and the personal battle against disease causing microbes, join the launch of the INRUCA ONE here.
For complete information, visit: https://inruca.com/products/inruca-one-backpack