With more than 15 years of experience specializing in researching treatment and skin care for both men and women of all ages, Miss Tram Aesthetic Center is reputed and effective by many parties for understanding the condition of the skin of the team of experts here.”
However, not all beauty facilities are qualified to deliver the best results for your skin. Therefore, Miss Tram – Natural Beauty Center would like to share points to note when choosing skin care treatments at Spa, Beauty Salon.
1. Choose Spa / Salon with good facilities
A prestigious Spa and salon will always have a good facility: airy, comfortable space and designed in separate areas to bring the professionalism as well as the most reliable feeling to customers.
In particular, you need to pay attention to whether the beauty equipment is modern, sanitary or not? Are the Spa / Salon uniforms decent? Are personal belongings for guests such as towels, towels, clothes, skin care tools carefully prepared and clean? Because no one wants to use towels that are dry, musty, have smells, and especially hair and hair.
And the important thing is that with a Spa with good facilities, at least you are somewhat assured, because surely the services there are guaranteed in terms of hygiene and safety. Therefore, this is the first prerequisite that you need to verify if you want to experience quality skin care treatments.
2. Choose the right skincare routine
After verifying the facilities of the Spa / Beauty salon, ask staff to visit and advise appropriate skin care packages.
Usually, a dermatologist will perform a skin exam to help you better understand your current skin condition. The skin examination results are also the basis for the consultant to offer the most suitable treatment packages for you to choose.
Please ask carefully about the package of courses: which technology to use, how the process is, the roadmap and commitment after completion…
Because with each skin care / treatment regimen there will be long and short routes and different costs. If you are having problems with acne, melasma, freckles, the treatment may take longer and cost more than skin detox, whitening or rejuvenation.
In particular, feel free to share about your skin care procedures and the cosmetic lines you use every day with your counselor, maybe they will find out the cause of your skin problem as well as help you. Adjust skincare steps more reasonable.
3. Make sure the Spa / Salon has a service commitment contract
After choosing the course package, make sure the Spa / Salon has a clear contract. Having a committed contract demonstrates the professionalism of the salon while increasing your peace of mind and confidence in the quality of service.
Therefore, consider the decision to use the service when the Spa / Salon does not have a commitment contract, or the contract content is unclear / without legal confirmation.
4. It is advisable to take pictures of the skin condition before and after the procedure for a comparison
Taking pictures of the skin condition before and after each treatment route will help you easily track and compare the results of your skin care. However, do not make an assessment too soon when the process is not completed. Because depending on the condition of the skin and the body, the recovery process of your skin takes more or less time.
5. Adhere to proper facial care procedures
Most of the basic skin care treatments such as relaxation massage, exfoliation, pore tightening, skin detox, skin whitening, … do not require / require many routes. However, with acne treatments, melasma, freckles, … you need to follow a certain route to achieve the best results.
Many people quit halfway through the lack of skin care / treatment. The main reason is due to not seeing obvious change in the first time or not being able to arrange the time. These lack of perseverance will prevent the beauty process from getting the desired results. Therefore, once you have chosen the treatment, you need to trust and follow its standard procedure if you want to have healthy and beautiful skin.
On a side note, be wary of estheticians offering to buy products during your first session. Because they do not understand your skin condition and do not know how the skin reacts after the procedure (most need a few hours to a few days to know the effectiveness of a skin care course).
What’s more, according to dermatologists, the effectiveness of a session never depends on purchasing bundled products for home use. So, don’t rush to buy a new skin care product from the very first session without knowing them well.
6. Pay attention to proper facial skin care after the procedure
Different skin care technologies or methods will be used with each session. But in general, after most skincare treatments, your skin will be more sensitive than usual. Therefore, please pay attention to proper facial skin care following the course:
– Do not touch your hands or apply strong impact to your face.
– Do not wash your face or skin for 12 hours so that the nutrients used in the treatment can take effect. At this time, you should only use gentle cleansers.
– Do not use steam or vigorous activity immediately after the procedure. This will cause the sweat to secrete too much, losing nutrients on the skin.
– Do not perform waxing, facial shaving or laser therapy for 5-7 days after the procedure.
– Do not exfoliate your skin cells for 2-5 days after your procedure to give your skin a break.
– Always avoid sun and sun protection thoroughly after the procedure. 3-5 days after the procedure. Because sensitive skin is easily irritated by makeup products.
– Limit makeup approx
– Fully replenish nutrients to the body, especially always drink enough water every day for the skin to quickly recover and be healthy and beautiful from the inside.
Above are the shares of Miss Tram – Natural Beauty Center about notes when choosing skin care treatments at Spa / Beauty Salon. To have the most beautiful and healthy skin, you need to choose a reputable beauty facility that has a variety of skin care treatments and a team of highly qualified specialists. In addition, always follow the right route and have a careful home skin care regime to bring the best results.
Hope this article will help you. Wish you always have a healthy and beautiful skin!
About Miss Tram:
With more than 15 years of experience specializing in researching treatment and skin care for both men and women of all ages, Miss Tram Aesthetic Center is reputed and effective by many parties for understanding the condition of the skin of the team of experts here.
Miss Tram is committed to safe skin care and treatment treatments, helping to keep skin healthy and beautiful.
Some skincare treatments at Miss Tram:
– Spirulina treatment helps smooth white, tightens pores.
– CO2 mask is toxic to the skin
– Revitalize skin with salmon DNA electrophoresis
Brighten skin with Activated Carbon Laser
– Eliminate fat puffiness, wrinkles, slim face and body with Exilis technology
– Rejuvenate skin, reduce wrinkles, slim V-line face with Hifu S + technology
– Treat Acne with Fractional CO2 Laser.
A special feature of Miss Tram is that it applies a separate treatment for each of 16 skin types.
See more at https://thammymisstram.vn/
Company Name: Miss Tram Spa Beauty Center
Contact Person: Master Dong Bao Tram
Email: Send Email
Address:126/6 Phan Xich Long, Ward 3, Bình Thanh District
City: Ho Chi Minh