(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
DelveInsight’s “Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan. The Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is the progressive form of liver injury that carries a risk of progressive fibrosis, cirrhosis, and end-stage liver disease. It is an advanced form of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), caused by the buildup of fat in the liver. When this buildup causes inflammation and damage, it is known as NASH, which can lead to scarring of the liver. Scarring of the liver is a potentially life-threatening condition called cirrhosis. NASH usually comes under the category of silent diseases that has very few or no symptoms typically because it does not cause any symptoms until it is too late. In the early period, patients did not complain about anything specific. Even with the advancing fibrosis, the disease may not have any specific problems. However, in the later stages, patients may start developing some non-specific symptoms.
View Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nonalcoholic-steatohepatitis-nash-market
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Treatment
The market for the treatment of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) is likely to experience significant annual growth over the 2017–2030 study period, as major-market sales are expected to increase by 2030. As the number of effective treatments for the NASH increases during the forecast period [2020–2030], the supportive therapies (off-label) market share will also start to decrease, from a peak of 100% in 2017 to ~11% in 2030. Elafibranor (Genfit) will be the first drug for the treatment of NASH which will be targeting the NASH Fibrosis (F1–F3) patients; and Obeticholic acid (OCA; Intercept Pharmaceutical) will pose competition to Elafibranor. Intercept’s OCA is expected to grab maximum market share, owing to its development to target all stages of NASH (F1–F4), and with the increasing demand for therapies to treat the advanced stage of NASH, i.e., cirrhosis.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
The treatment of NASH depends on the stage of the disease. Currently, there is no approved therapy for the treatment of NASH, yet doctors prescribe certain off-label drugs (supportive therapies) for its management. Lifestyle modifications are, however, the first line of treatment. Lifestyle modifications include going for weight loss combined with an active exercise program along with a planned diet.
Medications are then prescribed in the later stages when lifestyle modifications do not produce significant results. Insulin-sensitizing agents are prescribed in some instances; however, metformin produced good results but temporarily, due to which it is not recommended much. Pioglitazone is suggested in select cases for patients already who have Type II diabetes. Vitamin E produces very significant results and is prescribed in most cases.
Vitamin E is a first-line therapy only for patients without diabetes. It is not recommended for patients with diabetes, NASH cirrhosis or cryptogenic cirrhosis. Statins are also prescribed in cases when a person has the cardiovascular risk associated with NASH. Statins are not recommended until histologic data are available. The market size of the currently available off-label therapies for the treatment of NASH is expected to experience steady growth until the launch of targeted emerging therapies, while it will decrease thereafter, owing to the good safety and efficacy observed for the drug in the treatment of NASH. Furthermore, the increase in the number of obese and diabetic patients will drive the market growth for NASH. Overall, the increasing prevalence, awareness of the disease and promising emerging pipeline therapies will propel the market size forward during the forecast period of 2020–2030.
On the other hand, many competitors are struggling to gather a significant share of the entire NASH market. Considering the unmet needs in this area, the regulators are also promoting the development of promising drugs by providing special designations. A thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the late-stage pipeline products and their impact on the sales will help in strategizing for the sustained commercial success of products.
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nonalcoholic-steatohepatitis-nash-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
4. Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Market Overview at a Glance
5. Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States