Outdoor Brand Patriot Coolers Donates $120,000 To Help Injured Veterans

Outdoor Brand Patriot Coolers Donates $120,000 To Help Injured Veterans
Regional Partner, Patriot Coolers donates to Non-Profit Organization for the construction of custom-built homes for injured Veterans

Houston, TX – September 15, 2020 – Patriot Coolers LLC, the #1 rated Cooler Brand in the USA has donated over $120,000 since 2018 to Homes for Our Troops, one of the nation’s top-rated Veterans and Military charities.

Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) is an organization dedicated to building and donating specially adapted custom homes, nationwide, for severely injured Post 9/11 Veterans, helping to enable them to rebuild their lives. The organization relies on the support of exceptional companies such as Patriot Coolers to restore freedom and independence to the nearly 2,000 Service Members who have returned home from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with life-altering injuries including multiple limb amputations, partial or full paralysis, and severe traumatic brain injuries.

“We are excited to continue our sponsorship of Homes for Our Troops on a much larger scale as one of the organizations Regional Sponsors,” states Peter Hirsch, co-founder of Patriot Coolers. “When my son Paul and I first started the company, we were determined to create positive change in the lives of fellow Americans and have committed 20% of the net proceeds from our outdoor lifestyle brand, Patriot Coolers, drinkware, and cooler sales, since the companies opening in 2017. In our hearts and minds, it’s the least that we can do for the heroes who have given so much for this great country.”

“This generous donation from Patriot Coolers will significantly enhance our ability to assist more veterans and their families across the country,” states Bill Ivey, Executive Director of HFOT. We are incredibly grateful to the company and its team for their generosity and their commitment to making a difference in the lives of the warriors who need us the most.”
To learn more about Patriot Coolers, visit their website at www.patriotcoolers.com.

About Homes for Our Troops

Homes for Our Troops is a publicly funded non-profit, with approximately 65 percent of our operational budget generated by individual donors, private and family foundations, and community fundraisers nationwide who step up to help our American Veterans by coordinating everything from lemonade stands to golf tournaments. The remaining 35 percent comes from corporate supporters in the form of cash and donated materials.

Homes for Our Troops has been rated a top-rated military charity by Charity Navigator, Charity Watch and GuideStar, and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. For more information on HFOT, visit us online at www.hfotusa.org.

About Patriot Coolers

Founded in Houston, Texas in 2017 by the father/son duo, Peter and Paul Hirsch, Patriot Coolers produces a wide variety of high-quality outdoor living products designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions while providing a consistent and reliable product experience. Rated the #1 rated Cooler Brand in the USA, Patriot Coolers has committed 20% of the company’s net proceeds from all sales to the not-for-profit organization, Homes for Our Troops, making it possible to give back to U.S. Military Veterans across the country with every purchase.

Media Contact
Company Name: Patriot Coolers LLC
Contact Person: Media Contact
Email: Send Email
Phone: 832-930-2605
Country: United States
Website: https://patriotcoolers.com/