(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline
“Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) market. A detailed picture of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous malignancy characterized by a clonal proliferation and impaired differentiation of myeloid precursors with diverse outcomes. It is the fastest growing cancer that occurs when the bone marrow begins to form cells that have not yet completely matured as blasts. These cells crowd the bone marrow, preventing it from making normal blood cells and the abnormal (leukemia) cells begin to crowd out the normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets that the body needs. In AML, the bone marrow also makes abnormal red cells and platelets, and thus the blood cells do not develop, and it gets difficult to ward off infections.
View Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acute-myeloid-leukemia-aml-pipeline-insight
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline
Various companies such as Actinium Pharmaceuticals, AVEO Oncology, Biodesix, Daiichi Sankyo, BioSight, Helsinn Healthcare, Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Moleculin Biotech, and others are developing effective therapies, which in turn would contribute to the market size of AML. It is likely to translate into a real improvement in AML treatment. There are many potential candidates in the development phase for the treatment of AML such as Iomab-B CD45 and Actimab-A CD33 (Actinium Pharmaceuticals), Devimistat (Rafael Pharmaceuticals), Crenolanib/CP-868596 (Arog Pharmaceuticals), BST-236 (BioSight), Bemcentinib (BerGenBio), Pracinostat (Helsinn Healthcare), Guadecitabine (Otsuka Pharmaceutical), Liposomal Annamycin (Moleculin Biotech) and others. Iomab-B CD45 (Actinium Pharmaceuticals) is the monoclonal antibody BC8, which targets CD45, an antigen widely expressed on leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells, B cells, and stem cells. BC8 is linked to the radioisotope iodine-131 and deliver directly to the bone marrow in a targeted manner. Iomab-B has been granted Orphan Drug Designation for relapsed or refractory AML in patients 55 and above by FDA and EMA. The preliminary results of Phase III showed that more than 90% of older patients with relapsed/refractory AML had successful engraftment of allogeneic HSCT preceded by novel conditioning with an iodinated CD45-targeted antibody. Another therapy of Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Actimab-A targets CD33, a protein abundantly expressed on the surface of AML cells via the monoclonal antibody, HuM195, which carries the potent cytotoxic radioisotope actinium-225 to the AML cancer cells. It is currently in the Phase II stage of development for newly diagnosed patients with AML over age 60, who has been granted orphan drug designation by both FDA and EMA.
Marketed drugs included in the report
- Rydapt (Midostaurin): Novartis
- Mylotarg: Pfizer
- XOSPATA (Gilteritinib): Astellas Pharma
Emerging therapies included in the report
- Crenolanib (CP-868596): Arog Pharmaceuticals
- Iomab-B CD45: Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- CPI-613: Rafael Pharmaceuticals
- Bemcentinib: BerGenBio
- Liposomal Annamycin: Moleculin Biotech
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Pipeline Report Scope
- The Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acute-myeloid-leukemia-aml-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
3. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Discontinued Products
13. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Product Profiles
14. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Key Companies
15. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Unmet Needs
18. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Future Perspectives
19. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States