The 15th Asia Brand Ceremony was held at the Hainan Free Trade Port on Sep 9, 2020. At the ceremony, Sun Telecom was awarded “Asia Famous Brand Award 2020”. For Sun Telecom, it is another recognition and encouragement after gaining “Leading Brands (Industry) 2017”, “Trustworthy Brand (Industry) 2017”, “China Quality Trustworthy Demonstration Enterprise 2019”, “China (Fiber Optic Communication Industry) Top Ten Quality Demonstration Brands 2019”, “China’s Most Influential Independent Innovation Brand” and “AAA Enterprise Credit Grade Certificate”.
Sun Telecom Won “Asia Famous Brand Award 2020”
The 15th Asia Brand Ceremony was organized by Asia Brand Group and co-hosted by China-Asia Economic Development Association, One Belt One Road Association, Global Times, Chinese Economic News, Asean-China Commerce Association, and The Industry and Commerce Association of Macau. The ceremony has received great support and active participation from political and business celebrities from Asian countries. Many celebrities sent their congratulations via videos, including Former Prime Minister of Korea (Lee Soo-Sung), Former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand (Wang Pengdi), Former President of The National Women’s Institute of Thailand & President of Qiu Xijian Education Foundation (Qiu Chenshuqing), and Chairman of One Belt One Road Association (Zheng Xiangling). Many mainstream media also participated in the live report.
This Asia Brand Ceremony was held at a time when the entire world economy is facing severe challenges. Under the spread of COVID-19 globally, helping Asian companies fight against the pandemic and revive after the pandemic has become one of the important themes of the forum. Sun Telecom is providing products and services to customers from more than 100 countries and regions and Sun Telecom hopes to make contributions to the global recovery of work and production.
Sun Telecom is a Fiber Optic Solutions Provider and serving various customers from more than 100 countries and regions. Sun Telecom, adhering to the tenet of “dedication to meeting customers’ needs”, serves worldwide customers with “Systematic, End-to-end, One-stop” fiber optic total solutions and products which can be applied to many fields such as Telecom (FTTH, 4G/5G Mobile Stations, etc.), Cable Television and Broadcast, Surveillance and Monitoring (Smart City, Smart Home, etc.), Computing Network, Data Center (Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT, etc.), Industrial Control, Intelligent Manufacturing (Industrial 4.0), Fiber Optic Sensing, etc.
Application Fields of Sun Telecom‘s Fiber Optic Total Solutions
To the best ability, the fiber optic solutions provider seeks to satisfy client needs, serve clients according to their requirements by offering customized solutions. Honesty is a virtue which the company upholds in all interactions and business with clients and everyone. Innovation and development are key aspects of Sun Telecom’s company culture. Growth is aimed for by Sun Telecom, while cooperating among teams and members to fully realize the capability and potential of each other.
With over 30 years in the fiber optics industry, Sun Telecom aims to meet any fiber optic needs by providing one-stop integrated fiber optic solutions and customized products.
Sun Telecom‘s offerings include but aren’t limited to:
· FTTA (Fiber to the Antenna) Solutions (Outdoor Remote Cable Patch Cords, Terminal Boxes, Distribution Boxes, etc.)
· FTTH (Fiber to the Home) Solutions (GPON, EPON, WDM, CATV, EDFA, OLTs, Splitters, Remote Optical Cables, etc.)
· Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions (Fiber Optic Cables, Terminal Boxes, Enclosures, Fusion Splicers, Tool Kits, OTDRs, Optical Power Meters, Light Sources, etc.)
· CCTV Surveillance Solutions (Media converters, OLTs, ONUs, IP Cameras, NVRs, etc.)
· IDC (Internet Data Center) Fiber Optic Solutions (Racks, MPO/MTP, QSFP Transceivers, Network Cabinets, etc.)
· CATV (Community Antenna Television) Solutions (EoC Slaves, EoC Masters, CATV Transmitters, Fiber Amplifiers, etc.)
· Fiber Optic Patch Cord Production Solutions (Cables Cutting Machines, Polishing Machines, Fiber Optic Heat Ovens, Insertion Loss and Return Loss Testers, etc.)
· Industrial Control Fiber Optic Solutions (Fiber Optic Switches, Media Converters, Protocol Converters, ADSS Cables, etc.)
· 5G Fiber Optic Transmission Solutions (Air-blowing Micro Cables, CWDM Transceivers, BIDI Transceivers, Optical Fiber Ribbon Cable, etc.)