COVID-19 Impact on Global Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market – 2020-2026
Summary: Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market
The Long Term Evolution Market was valued at USD 10.78 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 91.04 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 42.69% over the forecast period 2020 – 2026. The continuous proliferation of smartphones across the world has increased the average data consumption by an average man, which has increased the need for LTE services, driving the market.
- Many businesses across the world have been growing and so is the need for data, owing to the digitization of every aspect of the business. Telecommunication companies are making enormous investments in new and advanced wireless technologies and they are also looking for better applications to provide payoffs.
- Moreover, smaller businesses have also cited the lack of better connectivity in terms of data services, which is one of the restraining factors for the growth of businesses, which increases the need for high-speed data connectivity.
- Furthermore, businesses have been increasingly deploying BYOD in the work environments to ease the hassles of work for the employees. Owing to such trends, the need for better data connectivity and speed has increased, which drives the growth of LTE services.
- Also, the development of new mobile applications that provide video calls, video streaming, and many other real-time applications, has increased the need for high-speed mobile internet, driving the market forward.
Free Sample Report PDF: COVID-19 Impact on Global Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market Outlook @
Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the
Scope of the Report
Long-term Evolution (LTE) refers to a standard for a smooth and efficient transition toward more advanced leading-edge technologies to increase the capacity and speed of wireless data networks. LTE is often used to refer to wireless broadband or mobile network technologies.
Key Market Trends
VoLTE Application to Witness High Growth
- VoLTE services deliver voice calls in the same channel as data calls, which eliminates the need for a different channel for voice calls. These services provide efficient use of the spectrum, richer and reliable service, and clear call experience.
- Many recent technological advancements have been contributing to the popularization and adoption of such services in developing countries, such as India. Moreover, the recent launch of Reliance Jio 4G network in India has been a contributing factor to the growth of VoLTE services in the country.
- South Korea has also become the first country, which has migrated to a fully interconnected VoLTE service with the help of GSMA, ministry of science, ICT, and future planning. This trend is expected to continue further in the future, owing to various applications.
- With the increasing 4G coverage, the market is expected to witness further growth across major regions of the world.
Regional and Country-level Analysis
The Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by regions (countries).
The key regions covered in the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) market report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. It also covers key regions (countries), viz, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, etc.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of sales and revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
- Long-term evolution (LTE) is relatively a new form of technology in this region as compared to other regions and this region has lesser internet penetration compared to other mature markets, indicating a big opportunity for LTE vendors.
- Moreover, smartphone penetration in growing economies in this region has grown exponentially in recent years and is expected to grow in the coming few years, which drives the market in this region.
- Furthermore, changing customer preferences and rising demand for high-speed mobile broadband in the Asia-Pacific region has created a huge potential in the APAC market. Also, telecom operators in this region have planned a huge number of LTE installations in these developing countries.
- Rapid urbanization, fast industrial growth, and advancement in communication technology are also some of the important factors leading the way for advanced wireless networks and solutions in this region.
Competitive Landscape and Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market Share Analysis
Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) market competitive landscape provides details and data information by players. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by players for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the sales, revenue generated in Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) business, the date to enter the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) market, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) product introduction, recent developments, etc.
The long-term evolution (LTE) market is competitive, owing to the presence of large competitors both in the domestic and international markets. The market is consolidated and the key strategies adopted by the major players are product innovation, mergers, acquisition, and partnerships. Some of the major players in the market are AT&T Inc., Verizon Communication Inc, and Qualcomm Inc., among others.
- September 2018 – Verizon, Nokia, and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, reached peak data speeds of 1.45 gigabits per second (Gbps) on LTE in a live commercial environment using six channel carrier aggregation, a key LTE Advanced technology. Carrier aggregation combines multiple channels of the spectrum to provide greater efficiency for data sessions transmitting over wireless networks.
The key players covered in this study
View Complete Report @
Key Market Trends | Growth | Share | Sale | Revenue | Manufactures | Technology Component
The study of the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market is a complete study of modern trends gathered from worldwide, industry growth drivers as well as restraints. It presents market estimations for the coming years. It includes analysis of current developments using Porter is five force model examination and scrupulous profiles of peak industry players. The report also incorporates an evaluation of micro and macro factors essential for the accessible market players and fresh entrants along with methodical value chain analysis. The report also features a wide-ranging qualitative and quantitative assessment by examining data assembled from industry analysts and market participants contributing to the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market.
The established players of the market have been evaluated thoroughly in the report covering an in-depth analysis of the global Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market. The evaluation comprises the methods adopted by the players in the market. The established and the new players have been assessed thoroughly. Some of the adopted strategies are partnership, mergers and acquisition, investment. Further, the growing initiative of performing research and development is likely to further enhance the market strength in the forthcoming period.
This research study involved the extensive usage of both primary and secondary data sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry, including the government policy, market environment, competitive landscape, historical data, present trends in the market, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in related industry, and market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges.
Market Size Estimation
Top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to validate the global Product market size market and estimate the market size for Company, regions segments, product segments and Application (end users).The market estimations in this report are based on the marketed sale price of Product (excluding any discounts provided by the manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler or traders). The percentage splits, market share, and breakdown of the product segments are derived based on weightages assigned to each of the segments based on their utilization rate and average sale price. The regional splits of the overall Product market and its sub-segments are based on the percentage adoption or utilization of the given product in the respective region or country.
What are the key segments in the market?
- By product type
- By End User/Applications
- By Technology
- By Region
Which market dynamics affect the business?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Table of Content: Covid-19 Impact on Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Internet of Things (IoT) Market
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks, and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
Download / Save Free Sample Report @
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349