The global Surgical Laser Market size is expected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing prevalence of chronic conditions such as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) combined with the efforts of several market players to develop laser technologies in order to improve surgical outcomes including reduced turnaround time and minimal hospital stay are the factors driving the market. According to the American Urological Association (AUA), the prevalence of BPH increases with age, with 8.0% in men aged between 31 – 40, to 45.0% in those aged 51 to 60 years and 80.0% in men above 80 years. Also, in August 2018, OmniGuide Holdings acquired Lisa Laser Products, a Germany-based company, which develops lasers for urological applications.
Increasing provisions to address multiple applications through product development, in the field of aesthetics as well as surgery is likely to expand the application in multiple specialties. For instance, in September 2018, Syneron Candela acquired Ellipse, a developer of laser platforms for medical and aesthetic dermatologic applications, in order to strengthen its position in the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Surgical Laser Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-lasers-market/request/rs1
Surgical Laser Market Report Highlights
- North America accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to increasing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures and rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the geriatric population
- By product, gas laser systems are expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- By application, the aesthetics segment is expected to register the highest market share owing to the increasing availability of cost-effective devices and rising demand for various cosmetic procedures such as resurfacing, rejuvenation, and vascular lesions
- By end-use, the hospital segment accounted for the largest market share as these medical settings incorporate innovative systems for enhancing patient outcomes
- Market players are adopting several strategies such as strategic acquisitions to cater to the increasing patient demand and gain a significant share in the global market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5652/ibb
Surgical Laser Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global surgical laser market based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Surgical Lasers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Solid-state Laser Systems
- Erbium Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (Er: YAG)
- Neodymium Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (Nd: YAG)
- Holmium Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (Ho: YAG)
- Ruby Laser Systems
- Gas Laser Systems
- Helium Neon
- Diode Laser Systems
Surgical Lasers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Surgical Lasers End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Surgical Lasers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Surgical Laser Market
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Cutera, Inc.
- Lutronic Corporation
- El.En Group
- Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH
Browse Related Reports @
Urology Laser Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/urology-laser-market
Dental Lasers Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-lasers-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States