The China cold chain market is projected to value USD 27.79 billion until 2025. It is expected to register a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025. The increasing preference over the consumption of processed food products prevailing across the millennial population is projected to propel the demand for cold chain solutions and products.
The fish, meat & seafood segment dominated the market in 2016 on account of increasing demand for exotic food products such as Scottish Crabs, Alaskan black cod, and Japanese lobsters prevailing across the population of China. It is also estimated to continue its dominance in the upcoming years. On the other hand, the processed food segment also witnessed a substantial share across the market in China.
To download the sample PDF of China Cold Chain Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/china-cold-chain-market/request-sample
The cities like Beijing and Shanghai are witnessing a rapid increase in demand for cold chain solutions owing to the rising influence of Western food consumption habits. The other segment that includes cities like Tianjin, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Shandong accounted for the highest share across the market in 2016 due to the rising number of expos and international exhibitions for product launches, promotions, and demonstration.
The China cold chain market includes players such as SF Express, Articold Logistics Ltd., Swire Group, Preferred Freezer, and Americold Logistics LLC. They are constantly engaged in increasing their warehouses, distribution centers, and trucks for widening their geographical reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The processed food segment is projected to witness substantial growth over the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025.
• In 2016, the application segment of fish, meat & seafood dominated the market across China.
• The other regional segment held the largest share across the market in 2016.
• The key players in this market are SF Express, Articold Logistics Ltd., Swire Group, Preferred Freezer, and Americold Logistics LLC.
Million Insights has segmented the China cold chain market on the basis of type, application, and city:
China Cold Chain Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Bulk Storage
• Production Stores
• Refrigerated Container
• 20 ft.
• 40 ft.
• 48 ft.
• 53 ft.
• Monitoring Components
• RFID Devices
• Networking Devices
China Cold Chain Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Fish, Meat, and Seafood
• Processed Food
China Cold Chain City Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Other Cities (Shandong, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and others)
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Durian Fruit Market: The global durian fruit market size is projected to touch USD 28.6 billion by 2025 and registering a 7.2% CAGR over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025, according to new report by Million Insights.
• Electric Guitars Market: The global electric guitars market size is projected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2025 and registering a 3.3% CAGR over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025, according to new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar