Dravet syndrome (DS) is a rare, catastrophic, lifelong form of epilepsy that begins in the first year of life with frequent and/or prolonged seizures. As per NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders), it has been defined as a severe form of epilepsy characterized by frequent, prolonged seizures often triggered by high body temperature (hyperthermia), developmental delay, speech impairment, ataxia, hypotonia, sleep disturbances, and other health problems.
Three stages are usually identified in association with DS with “Febrile stage” being the first among them, Worsening stage” follows between 1 and 5 years of age and “Stabilization stage” begins by the end of the first decade in which seizures are less frequent. The Signs and Symptoms of the disease involve seizures, ataxia (balance problems), motor impairment, cognitive impairment, behavioral problems, infections, bone problems, and heart rhythm irregularities.
Visit For Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/dravet-syndrome-market
DelveInsight’s “Dravet Syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Dravet Syndrome, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Dravet Syndrome market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Dravet Syndrome market report also covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, Dravet Syndrome market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Dravet Syndrome Market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report provides a detailed current Dravet Syndrome treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Some key facts from the report:
- Market Size of Dravet Syndrome (DS) in the 7MM was found to be $5,635 million in 2017.
- As per DelveInsight’s estimates, the total incident population of Dravet Syndrome in the 7 major markets was 36,301 in 2017.
- The United States accounted for the maximum number of DS patients with 20,731 cases in 2017 followed by Germany with 2,896 cases.
- DelveInsight estimates suggest that Missense mutation was found to have the highest number of incident cases among the DS patient population in the US.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/dravet-syndrome-market
Key benefits of the report:
- Dravet Syndrome market report provides an in-depth analysis of Dravet Syndrome Market Size, Share, Trend, Epidemiology and Market Forecast till 2030, in 7 major market i.e. EU5 (Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK), Japan, and the United States.
- The Dravet Syndrome market report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the Dravet Syndrome Market trends & developments, key players and future market competition that will shape and drive the Dravet Syndrome market in the upcoming years.
- The Dravet Syndrome market report covers Dravet Syndrome current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market shareof the individual therapies in 7 MM.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the Dravet Syndrome market in terms of market drivers & barriers, Unmet Needs, market opportunities, patient population, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
Dravet Syndrome Market Scenario
The Dravet Syndrome market outlook section of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted Dravet Syndrome market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of Dravet Syndrome market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Dravet Syndrome Epidemiology
The Dravet Syndrome epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Dravet Syndrome patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (i.e. the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Drugs uptake & Key pharma players involved:
The Dravet Syndrome Drugs Uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Dravet Syndrome market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers Dravet Syndrome market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The key players in Dravet Syndrome market include
- GW Pharmaceuticals
- PTC Therapeutics,
- Epygenix Therapeutics
Visit For Sample Pages:
Table of contents:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Dravet Syndrome Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Dravet Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
- Dravet Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
- Dravet Syndrome Patient Journey
- Dravet Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Dravet Syndrome Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Dravet Syndrome Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Dravet Syndrome Treatment
- Dravet Syndrome Marketed Products
- Dravet Syndrome Emerging Therapies
- Dravet Syndrome Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Dravet Syndrome Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Dravet Syndrome Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Dravet Syndrome Market.
- Dravet Syndrome Market Drivers
- Dravet Syndrome Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Dravet Syndrome Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s Dravet Syndrome – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Dravet Syndrome in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Insights, 2020
Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Dravet Syndrome market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States