(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Fabry Disease Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Fabry Disease – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Fabry Disease epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Fabry disease (FD) is a devastating, progressive, inherited condition caused by lysosomal dysfunction linked to chromosome X and mutations in the GLA gene located in chromosome Xq22.1 which encodes the alpha-galactosidase A (AGA) enzyme. It is a multi-systemic and life-threatening condition which is one of the most common lysosomal storagediseases after the Gaucher Disease. It is characterized by specific neurological, cutaneous, renal, cardiovascular, cochleovestibular and cerebrovascular manifestations. The primary disease process starts in infancy, or even as early as in the fetal stage of development. In FD, lysosomal storage and cellular dysfunction are believed to trigger a cascade of events including cellular death, compromised energy metabolism, small vessel injury, K(Ca) channel dysfunction in endothelial cells, oxidative stress, impaired autophagosome maturation, tissue ischemia and, importantly, development of irreversible cardiac and renal tissue fibrosis.
Download Free Sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/fabry-disease-epidemiology-forecast
Fabry Disease Epidemiology
The Fabry Disease epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Fabry Disease epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Fabry Disease epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Key facts of the report
- As per DelveInsight estimates, total prevalent population of Fabry disease (FD) in the 7MM was found to be 16,691 in 2017. Among all the countries, the estimates show higher prevalent population of Fabry disease (FD) in the United States with 7,785 cases in 2017.
- Among the EU5 countries, UK had the highest prevalent population of Fabry disease, followed by Italy in 2017. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest prevalent population.
- As per DelveInsight estimates, among the 7MM, Japan had the lowest prevalent population of Fabry disease in 2017.
- Females are more prone to FD than males in United States. This trend is expected to increase during the study period and as per DelveInsight’s analysts assessments, the overall cases of FD in both the genders is subjected to increase in the coming years.
Fabry Disease Report Scope
- The Fabry Disease report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Fabry Disease Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Fabry Disease in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Fabry Disease in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Fabry Disease
- The report provides the segmentation of the Fabry Disease epidemiology
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/fabry-disease-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Fabry Disease
3. Fabry Disease: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
The Fabry Disease Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Fabry Disease market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Fabry Disease market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Fabry Disease therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Fabry Disease population by its epidemiology
- The Fabry Disease Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States