In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this U.S. lawn mower market report.
The U.S. lawn mower market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The US lawn mower would realize an absolute growth of around 27% with a leap of over $2.9 billion revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- In 2019, the walk-behind segment contributed as largest share in the US lawn mower market and is expected to reach over $9 billion in 2025 with unit shipment of approximately 14 million units. Additionally, the increase in disposable income has increased the usage of advanced products which in turn is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- The residential end-user user segment has dominated the market in 2019 with incremental market value of around $2 billion between 2019 and 2025. Rising number of new residential properties in the US is expected to boost the overall shipment to reach over 10 million units by 2025.
- The market for standard ride-on is surging with the rise in adoption of landscaping. The standard ride-on mower in the US has witnessed incremental growth of around $405 million revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Robotic lawn mowers are witnessing traction in the residential segment in the US. The segment is expected to witness a high CAGR of approximately 16%, contributing incremental revenues worth over $377 million during the forecast period.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, fuel type, end-user, blade type, other type, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 12 key vendors and 55 other vendors
U.S. Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation
- In terms of unit shipment, the walk-behind segment is expected to reach a revenue share of close to 14 million by 2025. The increasing demand for professional landscaping services in the country is likely to propel the demand for commercial lawn mowers during the forecast period.
- Zero-turn mowers are offering a complete range of equipment, which can provide convenience and comfort, ease of operation, and better-quality performance. Residential users are engaged in using lawn care equipment devices, particularly lawnmowers. The usage of battery-powered and electric-powered zero-turn lawn mower equipment is anticipated to gain a considerable rise in demand among household users in developed countries.
- Gas-powered lawn mowers dominated the US market in 2019. The increasing demand for lawn and yard landscaping will help this segment to gain market share during the forecast period.
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Segmentation by Products
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Segmentation by Fuel Type
- Electric Corded
- Electric Cordless
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Segmentation by Other Type
- Blade Type
- Drive Type
- Start Type
- No Start Required
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Segmentation by End-user
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Government & Others
- Golf Courses
U.S. Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
Many companies such as Husqvarna Group are bringing equipment such as robotic lawn mowers to the next level by allowing their next generation of robotic lawn mowers with connected technology and services. This is allowing the business to inject lawn mowers into the Internet of Things (IoT) framework. In addition, the Husqvarna Group has chosen Telenor Connexion as its regional networking partner for its next-gen lawn mowers and related facilities, a manufacturer and provider of integrated business solutions. The connected lawn mowers will provide remote monitoring services via a smartphone app, in addition to an anti-theft system and other integrated safety measures.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Growing Landscaping Industry
- Growing Influx of Alternate Fuel Options & Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Increased Demand for Golf Courses
- Growth in Manufacturer-led Programs & Initiatives
- Ariens Company (AriensCo)
- Briggs & Stratton
- Deere & Company
- Husqvarna Group
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch
- STIGA Group
- Techtronic Industries
- The Toro Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alamo Group
- Alfred Kärcher
- Bad Boy Mowers
- Black + Decker
- Blount International
- Bobcat Company
- Chervon Group
- Cobra Garden Machinery
- Einhell Germany
- Emak Group
- Erkunt Traktor Sanayii
- Excel Industries
- Future Gen Robotics
- Generac Power Systems
- Greenworks Tools
- Grey Technology
- Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology
- Hayter Limited
- The Hyundai Motor Group
- Lowe’s Corporation (Kobalt)
- Makita Corporation
- McLane Manufacturing
- Mean Green Products
- Metalcraft of Mayville
- Moridge Manufacturing
- Ningbo NGP Industry
- Positec Tool (WORX)
- R&R Products
- Schiller Grounds Care
- Snow Joe
- SUMEC Corp. (Yard Force)
- Swisher Acquisition
- The Kobi Company
- Venture Products
- WIPER ECOBORT by NIKO
- Wright Manufacturing
- Yamabiko Europe (Belrobotics)
- Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology
- ZIPPER Maschinen
- Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS)
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States