DelveInsight’s ‘Immune Thrombocytopenia Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast–2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the ITP, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the ITP market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The ITP market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM ITP market size from 2017 to 2030. The Report also covers current ITP treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP), previously called immune thrombocytopenic purpura or idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, is an autoimmune disorder that occurs when the body attacks its platelets and destroys them too quickly. ITP is a disorder that affects the overall number of blood platelets rather than their function. Many of the symptoms of ITP stem from a low platelet count leading to excessive bleeding. In severe cases, frequent bleeding episodes may result in low levels of circulating red blood cells (anemia), which may cause fatigue and impair response to exertion. In rare cases, serious bleeding into the brain (intracranial hemorrhage) may occur.
The two main types of ITP are acute (short term) and chronic (long term). ITP is also categorized as primary and secondary based on the cause of the disease. ITP in the absence of other causes or disorders that may be associated with the thrombocytopenia is known as primary ITP, whereas, secondary ITP refers to immune-mediated thrombocytopenia with an underlying cause, including drug-induced, or associated with systemic illness (e.g., systemic lupus erythematosus, infection [e.g., HIV], immune deficiency [e.g., common variable immunodeficiency or autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome], and other causes).
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Epidemiology
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Total Prevalent Population of ITP, Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population of ITP, and Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Population of ITP scenario of ITP in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
- Assessments as per DelveInsight’s analysts show that the majority of cases of ITP are females as compared to males. There was a total of 32,364 female and 20,998 male diagnosed cases of ITP in 2017 in the United States.
- DelveInsight’s estimations suggest that the total prevalent population ITP in the seven major markets was approximately 180,498 in 2017.
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the ITP epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the ITP report encloses the detailed analysis of ITP marketed drugs, mid-phase, and late-stage pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the ITP clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market Outlook
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved three Thrombopoietin receptor agonist (TPO-RA) therapies: romiplostim (Nplate), eltrombopag (Promacta), and avatrombopag (Doptelet). For Europe and Japan, only two TPO-RAs is approved, i.e., Nplate and Promacta. Promacta and Nplate will lose their patent in 2022 in the US, whereas, in Europe and Japan, Nplate loses the patent in 2019 and Promacta will lose patent in 2025. Due to their patent expiry, it is expected that the approval of Doptelet is likely to cover a major patient pool.
According to DelveInsight, ITP 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017–2030.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/immune-thrombocytopenia-market
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of ITP, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies.
• Comprehensive insight has been provided into the ITP epidemiology and treatment.
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for ITP is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
• A detailed review of the ITP market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM ITP market.
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Immune Thrombocytopenia
3. SWOT Analysis for Immune Thrombocytopenia
4. Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in 2017
4.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in 2030
5. Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP): Disease Background and Overview
5.2. Etiology of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.3. Signs and Symptoms of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.4. Types of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.5. Pathophysiology of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.6. Pathogenesis of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.7. Genetic background and environmental factors related to ITP
5.8. Biomarkers associated with Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.9. Diagnosis of Immune Thrombocytopenia
5.10. Diagnostic Guidelines of Immune Thrombocytopenia
5.10.1. 2011 Clinical Practice Guideline on the Evaluation and Management of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
5.10.2. The American Society of Hematology 2011 evidence-based practice guideline for Immune Thrombocytopenia
5.10.3. Japanese practice guidelines for newly diagnosed childhood idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
5.10.4. Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy: Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of the PTI
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6.1. Key Findings
6.2. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
6.3. 7MM Diagnosed Prevalent Patient Population of Immune Thrombocytopenia
7. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
8. Treatment and Management of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
9. Patient Journey of Immune Thrombocytopenia
10. Unmet Needs
11. Key Endpoints of Immune Thrombocytopenia
12. Marketed Drugs
13. Emerging Drugs
14. Attribute Analysis of Immune Thrombocytopenia Therapies
15. Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP): Seven Major Market Analysis
15.1. Key Findings
15.2. Market Size of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in the 7MM
15.3. Market Size of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) by Therapies in the 7MM
16. Market Outlook: The United States
17. Market Outlook: Europe
18. Market Outlook: Japan
19. Access and Reimbursement Overview for Current and Future Therapies
19.1. Current Therapies: TPO-RAs [Nplate (Romiplostim) and Promacta (eltrombopag)]
19.2. HTA Assessment of TPO-RAs by NHS and HAS
19.3. Novel Approaches and New Therapies
20. Market Drivers
21. Market Barriers
22.1. Report Methodology
23. DelveInsight Capabilities
25. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States